The time has finally come to buy my first pair of Louboutin heels!! I've narrowed my choices down to 5. Will you help me choose?

Any girl who loves heels (and some men who love women in heels) will know that Louboutin's are the holy grail of stilettos!

A/ http://i.imgur.com/3C5gDUN.jpg

B/ http://i.imgur.com/sOTpiaT.jpg

C/ http://i.imgur.com/vKe9pzs.jpg

D/ http://i.imgur.com/ZbU4h9S.jpg

E/ http://i.imgur.com/YvT50Vq.jpg

• A/ Nude Patent
  • B/ Black with criss cross patern
  • C/ Burgundy Patent
  • D/ Black patent
  • E/ Red Patent
** I should say I'm interested in which pair you like best, not so much of how versatile it is or how many things I can wear them with...**
Black patent is slowly making a comeback!

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say, go with the black... it would look sensational against your skin

What Guys Said 9

• "B" are slightly better than the rest... but i prefer sneakers on girls... they look sexier on them ;-)

• Black with criss cross patern

They're unique and I think it'd match with more dresses.
    Good Luck

• B. I think they're both interesting yet also versatile. I reject your saying it doesn't matter. These are your first louboutin's. When it's your 6th pair get something you'd rarely wear.

But B are both sexy and look good with tons of things.

• I'd say go Black or red Patent, they're such classics. Put it in a display case and just admire it. Then when you have more money saved up buy another pair and use it!

• hahaha!! I would go batshit crazy knowing I had those heels and could not wear them!
      They ARE classic!! Appreciate your feedback and vote.
      by the way, your screen name cracks me up!!

• Ahh if you're going to wear your first Pair then I'd go B. I believe those solid patent ones are hard to maintain. One little nick and you'll see it!
      Thanks

• Very insightful and great point.

• I'm all about the black patent leather.. when I was in the service I had to wear black patent shoes with my class A uniform. it was a bitch getting that spit polish mirror shine but they looked classy. In a womans heels, it's classy and sexy.

• that's the pair I chose!
      Cannot beat a classic pair of black, patent stilettos!

• Oh this is hard lol

Love heals on a women so I pay attention. T really does depend if you live in a warmer place and your clothes In general. Cause I'd say get them all lol

But to narrow it down, nude and black should always be in a Womens closest. Nude is rlly nice and black well it's black lol

If not those I'd say c burgundy is just gorgeous

• "heels"
      Thank you! They're certainly all gorgeous!

• hahah yea I know the difference just iPad typing mixed in with mutitasking = errors :/

But the blacks have a slight pattern so might not be as versatile as the others. Depends I guess

• I don't like stilettos that tall, I like shorter heels. But that aside, I like the material of B the most.

• thanks buddy... this wasn't a discussion about your preference but helping me choose from the choices presented but good looking out. This girl does not wear shorter heels.

• "I should say I'm interested in which pair you like best"

You asked for personal opinions. That's what you got.

• Appreciate the direct quote... a personal opinion on the 5 options. :))

• aren't we rich?

• Heels are not healthy for your feet and spine, you should wear sneakers...

What Girls Said 24

• The red or the burgundy are amazing choices. Those would be my first choice, my second would be black. My least favorites would be the nude color, because although they're more classic and low-profile, they're at the same time the once more prone to show a dent, scratch or stain.

I work in a second hand luxury products e-commerce, and all the nude colored shoes we get are really a tragedy. Speaking of which, second hand sites like The Real Real or others could be a good option if you want to try shoes at a way smaller price and look just as amazing.

• The red ones... not gonna lie... turn me on just looking at them and imagining myself wearing them!! hahaha!! oops!

• I'm not personally into heels, but even I understand that Louboutins are some exquisite pieces.

Black is very classic, functional, dependable, and stunning; it would be a good first pair. Otherwise, nude is also a good option. The others listed are more "repeat" buys, if that makes any sense-- a return customer.

Either way, they are all nice.

• All good observations. thank you for your feedback! I appreciate it!

• I would get the ones you know you would wear the most and won't go out of style. I personally would go with the Black Patent and second nude patent

• I love the patent burgundy ones...

• They are all so beautiful, I now buy Kurt Geigers off the bat. I guess Louboutins will be my next aim.
    I was stuck between B and C (but went for C as Burgundy is my favorite color).

• The black and blue, very versatile, and the could make a statement if you wear them right. Plus your sure to get compliments

• So you say option B?

• naughty but good girl sounds just like me!! hahaha!!

• Then pink it is!! Because of the height of the heels and the pointy tip, these heels are perfect and sexy for you good girl look

• Torn between the nude, burgendy, and all black pair D:

If you're looking for something that'll match everything I say all black is the way to go.

• I have an entire closet full of shoes (mostly heels, of course)... the "match everything" is not really a priority so much as owning my first Louboutins! :p

• I wanna know which you pick! lol

• I will let everyone know what I choose... but need a lot more votes and feedback first. :))

• I got chills running over my back when I saw those heels. They look like the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever seen.

• On the contrary. I might not run any marathons in them but I do just fine in them all day at work and going out.
      Thanks though.

• I could maybe walk on the for a few seconds and then my ankles would collapse or something

• hahaha!! just takes practice and patience.

• You can't go wrong with B. I like the Burgundy also. Almost a wine color. Cute. I might buy those for myself. LOL!

• aren't they gorgeous? I wish I could buy them all right now!! :((
      Thank you for answering!

• Yes. I have to remind myself of that. My boyfriend says I have too many shoes as it is. LOL!

• No such thing! NO... SUCH... THING!! :))

• They aren't as expensive as I thought. I guess I'll have to buy some haha. I'd go with B

• I would love to be able to hear heels like that. Unfortunately I am already as talk as a bean stalk so I don't get that luxury. I love the black or the red patent. I love shiny shoes. I'm kinda leaning towards the red more though.

• All of them look pretty horrible, but I guess the nude ones are the least horrible.

• I have no idea why you would comment if you didn't like them! hahaha!!
      thanks, I guess.

• You asked for opinions, I gave them. Never been a fan of heels, but I ain't judging people who are. :p I've always liked nude colored shoes though.

• I asked for feedback specifically on the 5 pairs I listed not whether someone liked them! :))

I think the nude/pinkish pair are pretty sexy myself.

• How much are C? They are gorgeeeous

• I got the red ones as a gift I don't even want to wear them just stare at them all day haha I really like B aswell. Its a hard decision though 😢

• Im so jealous!! Have you worked up the courage to wear the red ones yet? If so, what did you wear them with?

• I wore them with light jeans and a white blouse. They are a statement piece so there's no need to over dress. But I'm in love with them best thing I own and I know there expensive but you will get your money's worth out of them.

• How light of a jean? A denim?

• B. The design is more unique.

• Nude or black ones!!! You have great taste :)

• B. They're soooooo pretty but I'd buy them all!!! :P

• hahaha!!! i know @sammy_31 ... these were the 5 i narrowed them down to out of about 15!! i love them all!!!

• Im telling you... I really had to eliminate some or I was going to go completely broke!!

• :O Oh that's no good but hey I'd go with the second pair, soooo cute!

• Hopefully you got A or C. :D

• I would pick the black patent. Theyre simple and go with anything.

• I choose B, really cute but the red ones are so sexy!

• Now you see my dilemma!! hahaha!! I imagine wearing the red ones with a little black dress (bare leg)... TO ME, that is the sexiest look ever!!

• Yes ! Also the red heels are like a classic I remember watching a french horror film once it was in almost all black and white except for the pair of red heels the main character wore, they've been stuck in my head ever since

• Im not a fan or horror movies but I sure as hell do remember a woman wearing heels in movies I watch! :))

• Although I love red stilettos, B would look really good under a simple outfit.

• B for sure!!! I'm in love 😍

• b look great.

• They're also high escort shoes. It's a sign

I like c and d

• Maybe. Never used an escort but also worn by fashionable, successful women.
      thanks tho.

• Yeah and congrats on the saving