IT WAS JUST CLEAN?

So girls i hate when I just finished cleaning my room, then were going out somewhere then I have to find something to wear. Next thing I know I have clothes everywhere does that happend to you too? And who can honestly keep there room clean for over a week? Be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Happens to me all the time, especially when I'm in a hurry. But its worth it, can't afford be late.

• Omg then it's like you get home and your either to tired or lazy to clean it so It just stayes like that😂

• Haha or when your mom only comes in when its dirty and your like really. 😂😂

• I feel your feel asker

• I can keep it mostly clean. Can't stand clutter.

• Haha I like my room clean but sometimes I just do not feel like cleaning.😂

• I don't either but it tends to get on my nerves after a bit if it's a mess

• Haha I just turn around so I don't have to look at it 😂😂😂

What Girls Said 1

• It's impossible to keep my room clean :/

• Haha I feel you I feel you I can if I really try but I'm really busy so I dont.