What's the weirdest thing you've seen someone wear?

I saw a girl wearing leggings with comic strips as the design.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was at the mall and I saw a girl wearing neon green fuzzy knee high... boot things (?) with black fishnet thigh highs and shorts so short half her cheeks were out.

Needless to say she's a lot braver than me! I can understand the appeal of wearing crazy combinations but it seemed a little loud for the mall of all places.

What Girls Said 2

• I saw a guy wearing a Bowzer shell backpack. Another wearing a full jester outfit at my college. There's also this guy who goes barefoot yeae round even when there's ice and sbkw and 5 degress outside. No one knows why.

• I have been to wondercon... I've seen many weird things.

What Guys Said 1

• I've seen a fee guys in drag. One was way over 6 feet tall, wearing a blonde wig, high heals, make-up, super small and tight shirt, and a skirt so small that his balls were hanging out. It was in the middle of the day in one of the busiest shopping centers.