Beyonces song "Blow"?

The keywords: BLOW. CHERRY. SKITTLES. FLAVOR. TURN IT OUT. TASTE IT.

Okay, Beyonce is my girl but what has happened to her? She's been so nasty ever since she's gotten married. I know she has nothing to be ashamed of... but her songs lately. TMI. Still, the Videos look fun. Check this out:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CIELYkfoKy8

• Loved it!
  • What did I just watch?
Only one person voted Yes lol

Most Helpful Guy

• She is starting to be a sell-out lately... well after she married jay-z... her music was boom back in the day but know the "society" doesn't view that as top market... she shut down her parents managing her then she joined jay-z and his "style". so yea she is starting to suck now because of it... she is selling sex in my oppinion. Drunk in love, and all those other new songs say... remember surf board... watermelon... graining on that wood? so yea she is just trying to be along with the society and the money she has says she can do it and still be popular

• Yea I miss the ole Bey who was actually about something. I know that her songs with Destinys Childs and her singles like "Check On It" were also kind of sexual, but it was more dancy and not as much "sex". I miss that Bey

• When she became a cougar lol

What Guys Said 12

• *pukes*

she's a criminal basically... like other fellow pop-singers of our days.

call the cops

• The hook is about her receiving oral sex? Classy.

• I guess I'm not into it because I'm not into sex. I still like her, just not really a fan of this new her

• Well i didn't downvote you. Here let me upvote you

• this guy knows whats up!!! your right man they should keep that sexual stuff to themselves

• That's how most celebrities are. They start off fairly tame and innocent and then they start gradually focusing more and more on their sexuality. Sex sells that's the motto of Hollywood and the Music industry.

• Oh yea like Miley Cyrus

• haha yes. perfect example. It works too she gets more attention for her crazy outfits, partying and twerking than she does for her music

• Yea I miss country Miley

• Reminds me of Flo Rida's song "Whistle".. it's basically a song about blowjobs but most people didn't recognize that so they happily sung along lol.

• Riding that bike helps her stay in shape.

• Beyonce is thick in a good way though

• Did she even write the song? Many pop musicians just perform the songs that others write for them.

• What a waste. She can go pile up with all the others now Ex. Miley Cyrus.

• my she is hot

• Yea she is hot. Still, the new sexual songs are a bit overwhelming for me

• iggy---work was about dancing for cash but did you never hear her song 'pussy'?
      riri has been dancing round in bondage gear for years
      j-lo go hard with will. i. am
      its not all new but like i said, i think they are all competing now

• When i think of the old Rihanna, i picture the "Pon De Replay" Rihanna. She still had her dancing, but her lyrics werent that sexual

• She's just really horny since she's not able to have sex since jay z is one of the most unattractive men out there

• Lmaooooo!! So true

• You must be my twin or something lol

• probably lol

• Just trend following, really. You didn't expect a mainstream artist like Beyonce to not be someone who plays for the crowd or what makes her famous/relevant, did you?

With mainstream music (not entirely, but in large part), you only get the choice between originality and staying true to that artist's sound and/or message... or them staying with the trends and playing for the mob. You can't have both at the same time.

Start listening to more underground music that isn't so driven by producers and money if you want more consistent artists.

• Middle age crisis?

• This is a prime example of the decay of modern society.

What Girls Said 8

• lol yeah i don't know, bey always been sexual and she has gone a little explicit, especially in her newest album, but I'm not surprised.
    it's almost as if she's been suppressing that until she got to a point in her career where she just felt so secure and gave no more fcxks

• Lol yea I'm beginning to think that too

• She's always done that sexy/seductive thing lowkey but I think now that she's so successful, she doesn't feel that she needs to really be lowkey with it anymore. I like it cause it's different from old Beyonce. If her music was the same as it was like 8 years ago I think it would be too repetitive

• Ask her. She knows why for sure :)

• My god.. the world as gone spastic 😐

She has to sing about it? OMG 😑

• Yea just like in that other song where she said "Ion want you seeing Yonce on her knees"... I was like Whoa! The Yonce I know was a role model, i dont recall her bowing down to anybody lol

• Like Jayz songs have good beats, but his rapskills suck in my opinion. Like Beyonce, dude may be rich, but he is not cute enough to be bragging about sucking his dick

• Haha your so right lol 😂

• She's making the songs now like the one hit wonders do, or just typical sucky pop music
    She use to be so good

• I really dont like this kind of Beyonce. she's way too classy.

• Am I not understanding classy? This othwr guy used it as well and I think i misinterpreted what he meant. Br yea, I miss ole Bey too

• I don't understand why everyone hates on her so much. Like come on there is worse videos out there.

• I love Beyonce. I just hate how nasty she is now. I still be jammin to her. I'd still go to her concert. I just wanted your opinion on this song

• Yeah, it's sexual, but not even half as explicit and nasty as some of the stuff in hip hop/rap. Just a bunch of double entendres. Not my favorite song of her's, but it's alright.

• Yea i dont like the song at all. The rollerskate part looks fun though