Dark or light colored footwear?

So what's more "in"...lighter colored shoes/sneakers, or darker colored? I've been paying attention to a lot of people's feet lately and 8 out of 10 times I see dark/black footwear. Is it just me?

Updates:
"guys are so lucky because you could easily own one of these pairs of sneakers and one pair of boots and you would be set! I am jealous because I wish I could survive on two pairs of shoes LOL :)"
EXACTLY. So...what colors? I don't understand why everyone is so specific? Most average guys wear jeans. So what goes best with this?! And the answer is not "it depends on the color of pants." No!

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL aww, confused boy about what shoes to wear ;)

well, in my opinion, I like a nice casual short ankle length boot usually in dark brown or black on a guy because it looks cool, but still casual. I really love the monochromatic sneakers opposed to the colorful 80s versions that are popular now, but that's simply my taste. also, light colored shoes are a bit harder to keep clean, although some people like their shoes to have that dirty look, not too clean, you know? here are some examples:

link

link

link

link

guys are so lucky because you could easily own one of these pairs of sneakers and one pair of boots and you would be set! I am jealous because I wish I could survive on two pairs of shoes LOL :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• i don't really care. as long as their not solid black or solid white (waiter/waitress shoes). I also really hate the obnoxiously colorful ones that are like neon green and pink, and orange. you could stand on a runway and signal airplanes with those things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither one is more "in", it just depends on the rest of your outfit.

0|0
    0|0
    • Here we go.... I'm not asking about the rest of the outfit..I'm asking which one in terms of general everyday wearing.

• What else could I possibly be referring to? It still depends on the rest of your outfit.

• in terms of every day wearing...it still depends on your outfit.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.