Dark or light colored footwear?

So what's more "in"...lighter colored shoes/sneakers, or darker colored? I've been paying attention to a lot of people's feet lately and 8 out of 10 times I see dark/black footwear. Is it just me?

"guys are so lucky because you could easily own one of these pairs of sneakers and one pair of boots and you would be set! I am jealous because I wish I could survive on two pairs of shoes LOL :)"
EXACTLY. So...what colors? I don't understand why everyone is so specific? Most average guys wear jeans. So what goes best with this?! And the answer is not "it depends on the color of pants." No!

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL aww, confused boy about what shoes to wear ;)

well, in my opinion, I like a nice casual short ankle length boot usually in dark brown or black on a guy because it looks cool, but still casual. I really love the monochromatic sneakers opposed to the colorful 80s versions that are popular now, but that's simply my taste. also, light colored shoes are a bit harder to keep clean, although some people like their shoes to have that dirty look, not too clean, you know? here are some examples:

link

link

link

link

guys are so lucky because you could easily own one of these pairs of sneakers and one pair of boots and you would be set! I am jealous because I wish I could survive on two pairs of shoes LOL :)

What Girls Said 3

• i don't really care. as long as their not solid black or solid white (waiter/waitress shoes). I also really hate the obnoxiously colorful ones that are like neon green and pink, and orange. you could stand on a runway and signal airplanes with those things.

• Neither one is more "in", it just depends on the rest of your outfit.

• Here we go.... I'm not asking about the rest of the outfit..I'm asking which one in terms of general everyday wearing.

• What else could I possibly be referring to? It still depends on the rest of your outfit.

• in terms of every day wearing...it still depends on your outfit.

What Guys Said 0