Girls: do you wear matching underwear?

I've never cared lol I just wear whatever I find and that's it but everyone around me wears matching underwear and judges me hahaha.

I know it does look pretty and it's nice to see someone wearing that but I'm not organized enough.

• Yes, I always match.
  • Only when there's a chance of getting laid.
  • No, I never match.
I was expecting more As than Cs but looks like team mismatch wins. :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I match everything, but I wear all black all the time. But if I do wear color it matches with the black lol

• True! That's a great idea. I'll keep it in mind if I ever decide to start matching but feel too lazy.

• Woo thanks for the MHO! Heck yeah why bother matching them if no one else is going to see it anyway?

• Matching black bra and panties are awesome! I know a female friend who does that as she loves the depth of black color.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm a boy and still I wear matching undergarments.
    But the girls I've seen practically, they were not wearing matching unless it's a set.

• I wear matching socks

• Who cares I'm taking em off anyways!

• I always match my thongs with my bra lol

Srsly tho, I think for girls its okay not to match exactly. If you think it looks good then it's ok.

• It's not that I think it looks good, I just don't care haha

• Yep. Navy blue or gray, goes with just about anything else I wear.

• Ohh so you match your underwear with the rest of your outfit?

• Basically. I wear a lot of navy blue and gray (dark colors like charcoal gray are best for me), some white as long as it isn't the dominant color, some dark browns and tan on occasion, plus deep reds (like burgundy) for some variation.

Blue and gray undergarments just match about 90% of my wardrobe, so it's just easy to do it that way.

• I really don't give a shit when the girl is matching. Sometimes being spontaneous is great like we the girl wasn't expecting to get laid her undies aren't matched.

• I would think with your tomboy personality, it wouldn't matter to you

What Girls Said 28

• Well, most of my underwear is black or dark, so it's not that difficult to match. But sometimes I just grab whatever I can find without thinking too much about it, yeah. And I don't really care that much about what underwear I'm wearing in terms of sex, it's going to come off eventually anyway lmao.

• I know right? Like yeah matching underwear looks nice and would probably turn on the other person you're gonna end up naked anyways so why bother?

• Hahaha exactly. And I don't exactly wear "ugly" underwear in general anyway, most of my panties and underwear are pretty/cute/basic, so it's not like it's something I'd be ashamed of. :p

• I wear regular plain one ehh

• LOL y the hell would i do that if i ain't getting laid and i wanna get dressed quickly? :P
    plus, being a little mismatched is kinda hot in it's own weird way=]

• I feel like when I'm matching my whole life is more together.

• When I wear both panties and a bra, I do match. Problem is I don't wear a bra when I'm going out very often, and for "special occasions" I sometimes go commando as well, lol.

• I rarely buy bras and pants as a set, i buy random packs of underwear and the occasional bra, so they're very rarely matching. Some of my underwear and bras are similar colours, so they match coincidentally but I don't match them on purpose.

• Never. I don't see the point!

• Makes some people feel good with themselves, I guess.. But yeah I agree with you.

• I guess so, but it's going to be coming off before he gets to to take a look at it, lol.

• I don't care when no one sees them.. If they will be seen they either match or compliment each other..

• What's underwear?

• Never , I wear whatever is clean.

• Lol no. Never.

• Good, I see we're many. Let's form an army.

• I meant saving the world + matching my underwear. I'd rather focus in our army!

• Oh yes, saving the world deffs comes first lol

• Depending on my mood I will.
    Mine generally do match though since like all of my underwear is black or dark.
    But when I buy a set? I'll probably use the matching set together only like twice a year.

• Hahahaha I don't buy sets but if I did, it'd probably be the same

• Yeah kind of. Sometimes.

• I never do.

• I think anybody who matched their underwear with their outfit or their bra every single day has some sort of ocd or something because that's really dumb lol

• Haha my gf always does, same with my sister and when I was a kid, I remember my mom telling my sister to do it because it looked prettier so I guess my mom did too haha. Not with the outfit tho, just oanties + bra.

• I guess they think it looks pretty and feel better that way.

• They do it for themselves, I guess.

• No, I don't even possess matching underwear

• No but I tend to match because my underwear and bra are neutral colours.

• No I doubt guys care if you're matching or not they just want it off lol. If I am matching it definitely wasn't intentional because I dont really care.

• Yeah, most of the time. I just feel good when wearing matching underwear.

• I don't care about matching, unless I might get laid

• yes, unless I wear sports bra when I work out. :)

• I never do. None of my bras match my panties anyway.

• Nah, i think it looks cuter when i don't match lol

• Lol no. I never worry about matching XD

• nope whatevers clean

• Only when I feel like it but otherwise I just wear whatever I find.

• Almost none if my underwear matches. I rarely even match it when I'm getting laid

• Me neither, only if it's a really special occasion like an anniversary or something.

• For me if I'm wearing 2 piece lingerie that's about it haha

• Almost never done it. But when when I do, it feels sexyyyy

• Nah, ain't nobody got time for that.