Do you think nudity & sexually attractive cloths should be made common and allowed in public? can u support your answer with an appropriate logic?

i have often seen people saying that they are honest, loyal and faithful yet they keep want to attract opposite sex by their sexual clothing and features, if your girlfriend is wearing way too sexy outfits and if that attracts other guys then how would you feel? what would you do? and if by this a guy who is far more handsome than you attracted towards your girl and approaches her then she get attracted too and have a sudden mind change about you.. then what would you do? what do you think is the root cause of problem? girl and guys cheating each other want more independence for sex partners and how far is this good?

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like my ex.. so glad i broke up with her
    she would wear very revealing clothing all the time! guys would be staring at her and she fed off of it, it would piss me off and she knew it... god forbid i told her to please put on something different
    she was addicted to constant attention, so when i went on vacation she cheated on me, i should have saw it coming...

there is a way to be sexy and classy and that is what i am looking for in my next partner

• i know some attention seeking whores, yet they deny it and pretend to be nice girls but they just slip with any guy they found sexy.. don't you think if you are looking for sexy girl then there is possibility that case may be same again? cuz there is always chances if she will be constantly exposed to sexy guys how much she would resist? plus your girlfriend should be sexy only for yourself not for others if she really loves you she will not look around and just try to please you, in public she can be modest to get rid of pervy and sexually enchanting guys.

• You deserve it bro =), and i think i am not that lucky to have one yet, infact i never had one, who actually cares about me and remain loyal to me, i think such girls are very rare who want to remain with one partner, i feel like i am asking for too much by having this thought. And since 10 years all of my vdays are just lonely days for me. I am not looking one anymore, i am kind of use to it like i am right now.

• haha this is my first single Vday in a while so its a bit rough
      but yeah bro just keep looking they are out there lol!
      and thanks man =)

What Girls Said 2

• What I wear doesn't have to do anything with who I want to attract. I wear what I think looks good on me, because it makes me feel more confident. Which makes me feel happier.
    And if a girl attracts a guy, then falls for him, the root cause of the problem is her, not her clothing.

• nicely said!

• "You don't have time from being looking sexy"
      Aw thank you.

• you are most welcome :))

• I Don't really care. Usually I am busy working.

The one thing I can't stand is guys walking around in their underwear in public.

thecrusaderschs.org/.../...alingering_flickr_h.jpg

• No wonder you must be one of those girl i am talking about in my question i think that's why you don't care, If you really don't care and are so busy then why you even bother to give your opinion, it isn't helped at all in anyway, we are not discussing your personal likes and dislikes, they are not walking in their underwear it's just little down pants, at least not like bikini what girls wear in beaches openly in front of public, but i don't support guys walk in underwear both of the genders shud wear cloths in a proper way.

What Guys Said 4

• She can wear whatever she likes. As long as the guys look but don't touch, there is no issue. And as long as she remains faithful, no issue.

If she did leave for another guy or cheat. Yes I would be upset for a while. But quite honestly she is not someone I would want in my life anyway. So good riddence.

• just think for a moment if you are damn sexy and hot stud and when you show off yourself in sexy cloths and expose your muscles that you know a girl can be attracted to, to get attention of many sexy girls, and there are girls around you constantly who are sexy as hell and they are approaching you continuously cuz you are their favorite hotspot, then how far would you remain honest to your girlfriend and resist not to cheat? plus if you love your girl and is satisfied with her then is it necessary to show off yourself the way so you can get the attention of other girls, if you are honest then why this? just gave an example bro doesn't literally mean it is you. i hope you got my point.

• It's looking sexy for themselves and their partner. If others look... who cares.

The trust worthiness comes into play. If someone makes an advance on my partner or me. It comes down to our response. If we accept the offer we're not trustworthy. If we believe in the relationship and commitment. We will tell the advancer to fuck off. Therefore proving we are trustworthy to the other.

• You are not getting my point, anyways leave it :) good opinion though, god bless you.

• If I was out and about with my imaginary girlfriend then I wouldn't want them to be looking super sexy if we were just walking down the street. It would attract unwanted attention.
    Does this mean that sexually attractive clothes should or shouldn't be allowed in public?
    As long as you aren't nude I see no reason why you shouldn't be ALLOWED to wear them, but I would strongly suggest against it. Unfortunately we live in a world that has terrible people in it, and terrible people do terrible things. Why risk it?

• many people says they are strongly against sexually attractive cloths when it is about their girlfriend, but when it comes about girls other than their girlfriend, they support wearing sexual cloths in public, they praise girls for wearing more sexy stuff so they can sunbath their eyes constantly, they says it's their freedom and independence, she will be more confident and says stuff that could boost girls to choose sexy clothing, they use words such that they are uplifting women when the truth is they are degrading their dignity and modesty, would you want to see your sister standing in micro bikini for the promotion of car, and the ad title says test drive her today? isn't it ambiguous? people may have thought test drive who girl or car and will make sexy comments on a girl publicly, how far is it good? i know some people here who are like that, isn't it hypocritical?

• Awareness is important, and as you say, some girls don't realise that this can be a bad thing or what might come of it. If it's common knowledge and they still do it, well that's there choice and I wish the best for them.

• that's what i do bro :), i wish best for them and i really cares about women protection but sadly some of them doesn't understand my intention and go against me some go down to abuse me as well... but i don't mind that's why i am keep discussing this issue here with everyone.

• if your girlfriend is wearing way too sexy outfits and if that attracts other guys then how would you feel? what would you do?

I'd assume she feeds off the attention and that she wants other men to see her body. I'd maybe mention to her that it bothers me but I'm guessing she wouldn't care so I'd either deal with it or break up.

Honestly I don't think I'd even get seriously involved with one of those girls in the first place.

• A Montana GOP representative wants to ban yogapants: www.mtv.com/.../