Is it possible if girls like guys with glasses?

So obviously I wear glasses. I don't know if my looks will affect on my appearance of what people think of me with glasses, like being nerdy or weird. Though I try not to act like that (which I'm not). Do girls really judge on how you look or just think you're ugly? If so, how can I still be attractive in any way to still be able to have good attention on me?

Most Helpful Girl

• glasses look fine on a guy who is otherwise attractive

if you are short and fat and bald and have pimples the glasses are not going to look good

know what I mean

• I am none of that. I'm actually the complete opposite, you know what I mean. So as long as I'm not any of that I'm fine?

What Girls Said 3

• Wearing glasses doesn't dictate how hot you are. and personally if any girl does judge that there's an issue there. coming from someone who came into the world needing glasses. its not your fault you don't have perfect vision of you wear glasses because of allergies.

• In my eyes guys with glasses are extremely attractive. Especially the rectangle kind of glasses.

• I wouldn't care if he wear glasses or not.

What Guys Said 0