What is it that I like about guys in ties?

My boyfriend says that most guys think that ties are uncomfortable. OK! I love guys in ties though. I like to pick ties out for my boyfriend. Do I have some kinda "tie fetish?" What do I like so much about guys in ties? Any other girls feel the same way. Guys, does your lady like to do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I figure girls like guys in suits in the same way guys like girls in formal/semi-formal dresses.

What Guys Said 2

• I can tell you women love men in suits. Men in suits are normally professionals and successful and ambitious and a little more gentleman.

• Most girls feel that way, ur boyfriend is wrong tho that "all guys" hate them, I like wearing ties and I wish my girlfriend would pick them out for me a lot of girls like guys who dress well tho I wear ties all the time even like just for no reason like with a pair of jeans and a sweater they're a good addition to an already nice outfit

What Girls Said 2

• Is it just ties? or like a suit and what not, cus guys in suits.. wow it makes them 90% more attractive. Ties are nice though and I do know some girls out there who like ties on guys also.

• Yea they're sexy. And I guess it's like all our most uncomfortable clothes or shoes are usually the hottest ones :( guys is the same, all their comfortable shit looks like... blah