Which is the best city in the world?

Which metropolis is best in the world?

Europe-Stockholm, far east -Tokyo, Asia - kuala lampur,
Middle east -Beirut, Africa-casablanca , Australasia- Wellington,
North America - New York, South America -Rio de Janeiro

1522

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 21

• Chicago!!!

• I don't know which is the best city in the world but personally, I enjoyed London the most.

• I haven't experienced everywhere but the bay area suburbs (San Francisco) is hard to beat on things to do, weather, beauty, politics and attitude. Of course very strict social conservative may disagree on the politics.

• Vancouver !

• From my travels, my favourites were New York and Tokyo.

• I would think it would be a city in Mediterranean because you have the city life and nice beaches near by. Monaco, Venice, Barcelona and Rome are really expensive though but those places have the most foreigners in the world living there, especially Monaco. So Id probably say its Monaco or some other city in southern France or Italy.

The fact that so many rich people want to live there because it is so awesome speaks for itself.

• Tokyo i'd say

• chicago!!!

• I like Napa a hell of a lot. The food!!!

• But San Francisco is better for food.

• Yeah, there's a lot you can get in the city that you just can't get in the surrounding areas, that's true. Napa is all like farm-to-table so it's much more focused.

The Chinese in SF, though...💚💚💚

• @DodgersGM Thats why there's soo many of us here. ;P

• Some would say I live in one of the best already, but I don't feel that way. I'm not sure...

• In Asia it's Shanghai and it's also the biggest city in the world! Outside of Asia I don't know... Paris maybe

• I've been to Tokyo and I think it's filled with evil. But I’m biased because I'm Chinese and we generally don't like the japanese.

• Boston is the shit.

• not really a city but The Outer Banks of NC

• NO FOR AMERICA ST. LOUIS!

• Barcelona for Europe

• I believe Dubai. It has so much beauty held there and has the tallest building in the world currently.

• I wanna go to either Los angeles, Atlanta , Portland, Oregon or Seattle, Washington.

• Nyc baby!!

• new york? Fuck new york.

• TORONTO MY CITY.

ITS ALMOST ALWAYS THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE BY EXPERTS. google it

• Europe - Prague, Far east - Tokyo, Asia: New Delhi, Middle east - Dubai, Africa - Casablanca, Australia & Oceania: Auckland, North America - Vancouver, Central America: Havana, South America: Manaus