Should I shave or wax my thighs?

Apparently we shouldn't be supposed to shave our thighs but to wax them. But I find that waxing doesn't do a perfect job and it's obviously painful. What would you guys recommend?

• You should wax
  • You should shave

Most Helpful Guy

• As someone who experimented with going mr shiny by shaving everything off.
    I can say with a HIGH degree of certainty.
    SHAVING SUCKS.
    When it grows back you get all these ingrown hairs and red bumps and it starts to get REALLY itchy.

I'm not sure about waxing but shaving is bad hmmmk?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• agreed. shaving makes ur skin prickly. waxing gives u a smoother finish, plus u remain hairless for longer. if u can shave everyday to keep ur skin smooth and avoid cutting urself then i salute u but i personally dont have time for that ish. the other thing u could do is invest in an epilator. same idea but no mess.

• Wax. Always

• Why are you needing to shave your thighs in the first place.

• You can get it laser hair removal done by a clinic or a professional. I don't suggest you do this on your own. It is pricey though.

• you should shave them because no one will really see them but if your clothing is really really short then you should wax

• I've never heard of waxing thighs before. So you're supposed to shave the knee and lower and wax the thighs? I'm confused. I've always just shaved.

• Are your thighs that hairy that you need to shave them?

• ... or wax them?