what to wear on legs with a skirt or dress when its cold? I hear men don't like women to wear leggings or thick tights?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I told you I've had a thing for girls in black stockings from time to time, I wouldn't be lying too badly.

What Guys Said 7

• I can't imagine what jerk said that to you. You've got to stay warm somehow. Only streetwalkers run around in the cold wearing a skirt and bare legs.

• Dressing for men?

Be comfortable! That way the elements won't detract from your personality.

Most guys don't notice a woman's clothing, but they DO notice how she acts.

...and you're more likely to get nipple erections...

Ted

• Black tights with a knee-length dark skirt will make your legs look very shapely and when the guy can't see your bare legs he has to imagine them, and trust me in his head there won't be a single blemish on them.

• dear wear something which makes you comfortable .if a aman really like you he don't mind what you wear is your lower half...and is someone is specially interested in your lower half then he always wish you that you never wear anything...

• Wear what you feel comfortable wearing!!! Don't dress for other women, or men!!

• those guys who think that are just stupid. tights are the best thing to wear with a skirt or dress to keep your legs warm when its cold.

• Thick ones... not so much... shear, silky... now we're getting somewhere!

What Girls Said 4

• If a guy doesn't like you because you wear tights or leggings to keep warm, he can just go...URGH! this makes me mad. lol

Anyways... I think it shouldn't matter what a guy has to say about that. And a lot of guys will like tights or leggings... just get cute ones that define your style...not his style...

Good luck!

• Only thing I have to say is, are you really developing your style according to what men might like? How about you wear whatever you like, define your own style and then find the guy who will like you for who you really are.

• I wear tights when I wear skirts or dresses and my male cousins tell me guys like this.

• Who cares what men like or don't like its about what we like to wear.