Less clothes or more?

I was wondering, do guys prefer the girls to wear tops where you can see cleavage and short shorts. Or do you prefer less skin and cleavage to be showing (i. e. Jeans, tops that cover more)?
Also girls what do you prefer to wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need to reveal yourself to find d prince charming. Prince charming likes his girfts wrapped. So keep it classy but never trashy 👌

What Guys Said 7

• When I see a girl revealing everything (I. e. cleavage, entire legs and feet), I feel like I didn't have to work at anything to see her body, so I just treat her as eye candy and nothing more. When a girl wears modest clothing (I. e. jeans, and shirts with a collar above cleavage), I treat her with more respect because she treats her OWN body with respect.

• I want more clothing in public. I love the classic look. However, when we are home hanging out, I want to see less.

• One or the other, I think, is a good balance between being alluring but not too revealing. I like having stuff left to my imagination.

• It depends on weather and situation I prefer fashionable classy outfits for girls it could be less clothes or more.

• To be honest it doesn't really bother me either way.. I do love shorts though cause i love the feeling of a smooth leg

• If what you're showing isn't on the menu, keep it covered up.

• skin is sexier than cloth

What Girls Said 3

• It's winter so it's not necessary to show anything, jeans and sweaters are fine, but if I show anything it would be cleavage. In summer, still jeans sometimes, but pretty much everything I wear is low cut, and if I do wear shorts they're gonna be short.

• I am pretty much the same, depending on the weather. :)

• I like to keep it classy. A little cleavage but not too much. You have to keep em guessing right? ;)

• yeah i don't tend to show my belly in public though i do show a little cleavage quite often. Also in summer i do tend to wear short shorts, though winter is completely different :)

• Usually one or the other, so a low cut top would go with jeans, but with shorts or a skirt then you don't want your boobs hanging out cause everything is showing then.