Do you like Piercings?

Guys and girls... what are the best piercing on each other and on yourself? Which are the worst? Pictures?

Oh and also are guys getting belly piercings a thing?

For me personally I like eyebrow piercings on a guy but I dislike tongue piercings.

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• i like piercings. i dont like tongue, eyebrow or septum piercings. dimple piercings aren't all that cute either. i like nose rings on guys and girls. lip rings are cute mostly on girls. some guys can pull it off though. and i like belly button rings/surface piercings. ear piercings are cute on anyone, especially cartilage piercings, and some small plugs are cute. if someone has huge stretched ears, i don't like them at all haha. im not sure about the guys getting belly piercings.. i haven't seen one really.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I don't really mind them but they don't really add to the appeal for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.. They are cool if done right and if it suits the person

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I like 'em on me. These are the two I have currently:

http://i.imgur.com/kEX6BIR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WHk5Y5P.jpg

(I've only got one bar in now on the second picture, the other fell out and closed up)

0|0
    0|0
  • love them! I kind of want a surface piercing, but too afraid I won't take proper care of it and end up with an infection, then a massive gross scar.

I know a guy with a belly piercing. I don't like it, but it's his body, so whatevs.

lip piercings on guys are super cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not like belly , tongue piercings but i find eyebrow piercings cute. I do not have any though. I am too sensitive to wear even an earring lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I like very few ear piercings on the bottom of the ear, not too exaggerated. I prefer decorative ear piercings like these ones.
    data2.whicdn.com/images/46798517/original.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't have any problem with piercings!! i like them

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got my nose pierced, i had both sides done but took the other out because it was crooked. I think guys with nose piercings are hot but you rarely see guys with it done. Eyebrows and lip piercings are hot too

0|0
    0|0
  • I like snakebites and eyebrow piercings on guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want a belly button piercing

0|0
    0|0
  • I've heard about guys getting belly piercings. It's kinda hot I reckon. Brow, anti piercings and snakebites are my favourites on a guy.

0|0
    0|0