What is your favorite type of music?

I like mostly all music but would like to see what you like too!

Most Helpful Girl

• I like old country music, classic rock, the new shit, screamo, heavy metal, classic stuff like pianos, electro crap, and anything as long as it has words. But no rap. Rap is crap without the C.

What Girls Said 11

• Country! Mostly older stuff. I'm not a big fan of a lot of the new "bro country" crap.

• I listen to various types of music. Rock, rock 'n' roll, English and Greek rock, Greek cultural music, metal, alternative rock, reggae, post punk, some pop and disco

• Classical and Religious followed by some Pop

• folk rock, old jazz, and late 90's/early 00's post hardcore.

• That's a really tough one for me to decide. Hmm... Anything that coheres the expression of instruments with the vocal gift of song will mezmerize me. I guess it all depends on the song.

• Death metal, thrash metal, gothic metal, folk metal, heavy metal/hard rock, alternative rock, indie rock, metalcore, synth pop and electronic.

• EDM and sometimes alt

• At the moment... Dubstep

• Indie Rock, Heavy Metal, Classic Rock, Trap, Hardstyle, World Music, Post Rock, 80's Pop/Disco, EDM, Rap, Hip Hop/RnB, Soul, Psychedelic, Punk, Metalcore...

I'm a music slut, I go around too much :3

• Opera, rock, irish, scottish, indie, kpop, cpop.

• Older classic rock, 60's to mid 80's and some country thrown in there.
    The Eagles - Take It Easy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeDUBxEVDXM

What Guys Said 8

• What type I like is difficult to say
    but I like pieces of music that in some
    way plays with emotions. ^.^

The Bounds of the Universe
    www.youtube.com/watch

Ailee - Evening Sky
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PERSzTyyBP4

Dream Port - Saijin no kanata e..
    www.youtube.com/watch

• I like all music, picking a favourite would be too difficult. I don't like generic shit though, like trap rap, or most pop charts music. It's also rare that I find a country song that I actually enjoy.

• 80's Electro Hip-Hop. I really enjoy the electro part of it along with the lyrics on most of them. It's actually a big pleasure to listen to when compared to modern rap (these days). In the 80's there was no swearing and the songs actually had a good meaning which made sense. All I hear in modern rap is swear words over and over. Really disturbing.

• Heavy metal and sometimes electronica.

• I love Blues music and Classic Rock.

• Dubstep/Drumstep

• Grunge rock mostly.

• I can't choose, variety is the spice of life and I go through phases of listening to one genre more that another.