Stretched ears. Cool or gross?

A larger size
s6.favim.com/.../...rs-tattoo-Favim.com-581499.jpg

A medium size
urbanfstreet.files.wordpress.com/.../...1d45bd.jpg

A smaller size
www.lifesure.co.uk/.../ear-stretching.jpg

They do come larger, and they do come smaller. the huge ones Make me cringe. They look like they're going to rip. I would love to get medium sized ones. But it's really something youd have to think about for a long time, since they take a while to shrink back down to normal and you won't be able to wear dangly ones ever again. Even though I like them now I will probably regret it when I'm older so I'm going to wait a while.

• Ew so gross! I can't even look at them!
  • Not a fan but I don't think its gross
  • They're okay
  • They're cool, I would never do it to myself though
  • They're awesome! I would love to start stretching mine

Most Helpful Girl

• Small ones on guys can be sexy, but it doesn't quite say, "Introduce me to your parents, and have my babies!"

It says more along the lines of, "You should date me as a teenager to get the bad boy longing out of your system."

What Guys Said 9

• I would never do this to my body , but if others want it then more power to them , I doubt that I would ever have any desire to be in a relationship with a girl that would want to do this to her body either.

• I don't mind smaller ones, but I'm not reeaaaally a fan of the medium/bigger ones.

But it's other peoples' bodies and therefore their decisions. :)

• Gross. I would never date a girl who did that to her body.

• I think those are gross. Don't wanna see them.

• I went up to 44mm
    stopped for a little bit, but 60 is my goal ^_^

• I don't like them at all.

• ewwwww no no hell no looks weird in my opinion

• I don't like it, but I have nothing against it.

• Any size is gross

What Girls Said 10

• They're not my ears but they're also not a look that would work for me personally. I get the same queasy feeling looking at them as I do those trypophobia posts. *shivers*

• I am going to advise you against it. They smell like sickness sometimes. One of my friend has her ears stretched and she kind of regrets it.

• I had mine stretched up to 00 and i LOVED them. I got a lot of mixed reactions from them. Unfortunately I had to take them out when i started acting school.

• theyre okay. i dont like any bigger than the medium sized. even those are a bit big for me.. they stink and they're just not all that cute in my opinion. however, i dont think any less of people who do have them. my boyfriend has stretched ears, (they're a tiny bit smaller than the medium sized picture) and i'm fine with them

• You know, it's not my business but they did always kinda give me the heebie jeebies.

• I can handle the small ones... I feel small can be tasteful... anything bigger than that small example would be gross though. Anything bigger makes me want to vomit.

• And with the smaller size if you change your mind about it later they will easily shrink back down, which is good. A larger size could take years to go back down

• Ya my boyfriend had very small ones and before we were dating I had been really just texting him... didn't see him really that much in person. I mentioned how gross they were to him. My step mom at the time didn't realize he had them either and was talking to his mom and told her how she thought they were gross... Needless to say we felt really bad when we realized what we said :p

• I don't like them. The visual of them is unappealing to me, and they stink really badly. (From what i've experienced from other people, lol.) Some people can pull them off but I still don't really care for the looks of 'em.

• I love the look of the big ones but I would never get them that huge. I want the medium sized ones. 5/8 is what I want

• Don't really have an opinion on the smaller ones but big gauges gross me out

• i could be fine with the last one, but the first two make my heart flip. its devastating to look at. it gives a feel of mutilation.