Thoughts on girls who wear jeans and high heels?

Thoughts on girls who wear jeans and high heels? Sexy?

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Jeans = sexy. High heels depend on the person. Personally I prefer boots

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that's sexy, but you should only wear those if YOU feel good like that. Wear what makes YOU happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not really into high-heels, but otherwise I'm fairly indifferent about it in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always love a woman in jeans and women's high heel game nowadays is crrrazzzy sexy !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans? Yes. High heels, I never found to be sexy. Plus they seem out of place for casual places.

0|0
    0|0
    • Fair enough. What if a girl is used to wearing them every day so its nothing new for her?

• That's fine, I'd admire the stylishness and uniqueness of it, but heels themselves don't do anything for me personally.

• See it all the time and I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Gets me hard

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I think they are pretty cool!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am one of those girls 😛 but I wear heels occasionally..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Do you want to be classy or casual? Friggin pick one! god. It looks ugly af to mix them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent

0|0
    0|0
  • i almost never leave the house without heels on or boots during the winter. but that is what i am comfortable with. i like how they perk my butt up and I've just always loved different styles of heels since i was a teen. if you are nervous or self conscience about it then you won't look as good as you could. it is also about confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • Pshh! Sexy or not

I'll wear it if I want too :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you should wear whatever makes you comfortable. Some guys think it is sexy and other don't it just depends on who you ask

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally enjoy wearing them together but they have to look good and match first

0|0
    0|0
  • It's sexy

0|0
    0|0