My eyelashes changed after I removed my mascara?

Okay so I was putting on mascara & I curled them & everything you know & my eyelashes are natrually long & flat if you know what I mean? & When I put on mascara there you know long & stuff , so today I did my mascara & I washed it off & for some reason they got like shorter & I was panaking like there not long there short is tht normal or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm, only things id question here are how often you wear makeup, what kind of product you're using and how you clean your skin before or after u apply it. all this makes a huge difference.
    dont panic tho, but yeah u may want to minimise how much you wear or buy a better one.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe they got clumped together? If you're still worried about it, I'd suggest you to replace your product.

• Well make - up isn't exactly the best thing for your skin/body. But I don't think the mascara did anything (unless your lashes are brittle or its a freak side effect).

Are you sure that when you washed off your make - up that some water wasn't left on your lashes causing them to clump together and appear shorter?

• They didn't get shorter trust me hahaha. It's either cause you didn't fully remove your mascara and there was clumps or you got used to how your eyelashes look with it on