Girls: Do you love cologne or body spray? Guys: Perfume or body?

Girls cologne or body spray or just lotion? Guys likewise.

Most Helpful Girl

• A good smelling guy definitely gives him points, I love when men wear cologne! Body spray doesn't smell as good as cologne.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not saying the specifications matter, but this is my personal taste in what I like to smell on a guy:
    1) shower.
    Smells fresh- already ahead of the game.
    2) use only a hint of body spray/cologne. And focus on spraying in places girls tend to sniff: neck and chest... ass (just in case)
    3) scents I enjoy: a woodsy, musky scents.. Like lavender.

• Yeah I like it as long as it's not to strop or USB being used to mask other odors

• It doesn't matter to me as long as you smell good.

• In that case, i do smell good. ;-)

• As long as he smells nice i dont care if its cologne or body spray

• Soap. I'm poor

• Cologne, but not over powering once. I want to be able to smell you when you are close.

What Guys Said 7

• On myself I like to use Yves Saint Laurent. I have different colognes by them for different uses.

On the ladies I'm fond of Victorias Secret Love Spell, but as long as they smell nice I don't care what they use.

• I go to department stores and I ask for free designer cologne samples. It's awesome and I have a Dopp kit filled with them so I always smell super fresh and clean.

• I dont really like perfume, sometimes its too strong.

• I wear cologne it's better than body spray in my opinion and stays around longer. Don't overdo it or people will hate it no matter how good it smells.

• Yep that happened to me once.

• Perfume smells nice. I don't like the flowery or fruity kind though

• Yeah fruity ones aren't my cup of tea. Stick to plant and flower scents girls. :-D

• I use n apply all depending on my mood... :D

• Turks the mood man, yeah that's how you do it.

• I love everything