Girls, how old are you and what do you like to see guys wear? whether at a casual setting or date/bar/club setting?

i'm usually a button up , khakis, sneakers kind of guy but curious as to if thats to casual for older girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 21.

I like guys in blue jeans and t-shirts/polos.

As my boyfriend learned last summer, when you hang out at my house there's a chance you will be asked to do physical labor (aka participate in unloading hay and stacking it in the barn).

It's a functional outfit appropriate for my lifestyle.

What Girls Said 7

• I like guys in red and brow plaid shirts and blue jeans and I am 29.

• Im 15 and I like when guys have a classy or preppy look. I like for them to look smart and sexy. Casual works for me too. But you don't get that at my school because most boys wear Jordan's or kd's and sag their pants ugh

• Work boots, nice jeans, button-down top. The absolute best.

• First of all I like nothing on... but as for clothes, I like ripped jeans, and a buttoned plaid shirt with short sleeves. Yass.

• I'm 19
    And I love seeing nicely dressed guys! If my boyfriend wears a nice Armani's suit with those little ties (no idea what it's called) with the metal thingy in the middle (still don't know what it's called) it honestly turns me on.. But if not that then a polo shirt is good

• I'm 21. I'm a really casual/fancy dresser is what I call it. I like to be comfy but I still want to look nice so I tend to like guys that go for the same look. The button up with khakis and sneakers will always be a winner in my book. I'm a big fan of a great pair of well fitting jeans on men. A good pair of Levis go a long way.(paired with a simple T-shirt, amazingly hot.) NOT SKINNY JEANS. definitely not my jam lol.

• I like to see them naked *-*

What Guys Said 0