If I were to walk out in public for a day in a crop top & thong, what would you do if you saw me?

Assuming I was drunk or off my meds, lol.

I have no idea why I'm posting this, I'm just hella bored, lol. Plus, I saw a question about allowing thong bikinis on the beach. Thought it'd be fitting if I asked.

• Run up to me and pull my shirt down to cover my butt up.
  • Slap my ass.
  • Take a picture.
  • Say "wtf?" and throw a pair of jeans at me
With Vote A, substitute the crop top with a t-shirt, lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol this is so funny. I'd probably take a picture to send to my friends like "wtf look at this crazy chick" haha. I mean I wouldn't say anything though. It would be amusing and I don't care do what you want haha.

What Guys Said 27

• static.carthrottle.com/.../...me-549484cf9f417.jpg

I'd rather not get involved in any way and risk being accused of attempted rape or some shit.

• C. Multiple times.

I'm a guy, deal with it.

• the fact that you're a guy doesn't mean you can take pics of random girls without their permission

• @Klaatu51 if she's out in public I can take all the pictures of her I want with or without her permission, as she can me.

• i'd just give you a quick glance because i'd find it surprising, yet i won't do nothing... i tend to mind my own business.

• I'd throw my coat at you before your ass got frostbite..

• Neither. I'd just gawk at you for a brief moment, shrug and continue about my business.

• I want to say slap your ass especially if it was nice, but in reality I would say or think to myself "whoa" do you need some clothes? It would all depend on the proximity of you to me and then later I would talk about you with others "Did you see that revealing chick today what was she doing?"

• I would turn gay.

• Same thing I do when I see any attractive female/nice butt.

Just take a quick glance, they go about my day.

• If this is random, where do the pants come from? Am I throwing my pants at you? I might do that. Do you want my pants?

• Call the cops for being drunk in public.

• Since when are crop tops able to cover your butt?

• If you have good body.. probably i take your picture :p

• I would cover you up and take you to a place of safety.

• E) cover you with my suit coat and take you someplace where I can get you decent clothes

• What's a crop top?

• I'd just look and then go on about my business

• If it was a bikini at the beach i would stare but not care. If it was like in the middle of the city and it was your underwear i would take a picture. I would be like, wtf! Snap picture.

• C, with asking you to grab another drink :p

• would probably take a picture. and probably get a boner lol

• Lol well I would try and talk too you. And see how it goes you are beautiful

• Walk the other way before I get a boner.

• I would do nothing.

• I would thinks it is kind of joke something lol

• Hell ya I'd slap U'r ass & play with U'r TiTs !!

• Wow, yoh are a perverted freak and should probably not be allowed to be part of society. You dont go around touching random girls.

• Probably little bit of each

• E. Other: Ask you out on a date ;)

• Probably just tell you to go put on some pants and assume you're crazy and forgot or something.

What Girls Said 11

• None... Just walk past you... why would I have a pair of jeans just hanging around and you were wearing a crop top so it wouldn't be long enough to pull down. The other two would be rude.

• If that ass is a 10, I'm gunna walk up and grab it!

• If it was cold outside i'd obviously wonder why lol but otherwise wear whatever you want yo!

• Well since it's 2 degrees out I'd offer you my jacket and a pair of pants.

• E) Look at you for a certain amount of time and leave you alone.

But I wouldn't take a picture or intervene, only feeling would be pure curiosity, like "why... Wha?"

• Wouldn't care try going to a gay pride parade in NY when you're 7 or fuck it ride the subway.. I seriously wouldn't blink twice

• thong bikinis are actually so cute on a nice body

• Your beautiful and I'm bi so I have to slap but I would really try to get some where else. As girls gotta help each other out.

• Prob think you're on drugs

• I would take a picture.

• That's summer in cali lol I'll be doing that soon :p