Is short cute?

I'm short, like 5'1" short.

Guys tell me it's cute - true or are they just saying it?

Most Helpful Guy

• True. I like girls that are shorter than me vs someone closer to my height or taller than me.

Its like asking if you like guys shorter than you (making them a midget)... Though, maybe its just me, but I would go out with Mini-me from austin powers on a date ^_^

What Guys Said 32

• My most recent ex was short and I loved it! Now there is short, and cute, and then there is short like a "short person" speaking politically correct. aka midgit sorry I don't get into midget's. Not my thing I just don't find them attractive at all. Some men do. Just not this one. Short girls heck yeah they are cutier than cute, I miss mine :(? Badly it's one of the many reasons. :(. The others are emotional ones ofcourse.

• Yes short is very cute...

Most guys go for shorter girls and prefer girls to be shorter than them...

My first girlfriend was 5'5ft

My ex was 5'3ft

Trust me, short is something that will play on your side and depending on the guy, we find you amazingly cute!

• I would say it's true. I'm short for a guy so finding a girl that is shorter than me by a good margin isn't easy, it's definitely cute!

• Short can be very cute much like tall or average. It depends on how you carry yourself.

• Yeah you're a cutie.

• well I'm a short guy

only about 5'8"-9"

so I LOVE short girls

but I have friends above 6 foot and we are all on the same concensus that tiny girls are the cutest

of coarse if your tall that doesn't mean your not cute

its just that tiny girls are so damn adorable

• Natalie Portman is arguably the cutest pixie on God's green earth, and she's what -- 5'3? link

• Yes.

• The sheer number of positive responses from guys should tell you something : ]

• its really cute for me, my girl is 5'4 and I LOVE it. I dated a girl that was 4'10 once and I really liked it too, I just love short girls.

• Get over here you little Keebler! ;)

• depends on the guy, but for me short is very cute. I would much rather have a shorter girl then a tall one close to my height

• cute!

• Yes it is cute. In fact doesn't really matter at all.

• yes that is very cute I'm 5 5' and trust me I love having a short girl :) there just fun to play around with and joke with because ur smaller but in the end it means a lot because it shows you that we do like you for who you are

• i find it hot

• it is cute, I have a friend that approx. ur height and wieght.

• hey I'm 5 11' and I think short is pretty cute honestly height doesn't play into the male equation if your good looking your good looking height really matter

• 5'1" is cute. May I know your weight ?

• 95

• Finally, I girl that isn't obssessed with losing weight...it's a rare thing!

• Omg! story of my life! I'm 90lbs.. which is like.. 45 kilos.. I love my body too and I'm just like a twig (naturally... in my DNA.. .)! I'm working out and getting fit so I can put on muscle mass!! to be toned. :)

• It's true, if you're cute you're cute regardless of hight. You'll just have to live with it cutie ;-)

• I think they''re cute, but my options are limited since I'm only 5ft 7 and at least in my experience there aren't a lot of good looking girls shorter than i, but there are some and those are the ones I find really cute.

• Totally, short is cute!

• i like it! :D

xxxxx

• it is very very very cute !

90 % of guys will love it

• Short is cute :D now, me being 5'9" may have something to do with that, but I think it's cute :)

• yes

• very cute most guys like short girls

• cute and sexy and v femenine

• I think its really cute

• In my opinion females were gifted with their maternal instinct and males with the instinct to protect small things in general which is why males are so enraptured with short girls. It depends on a lot more than just height but they're probably telling the truth.

• Personally I am attracted to women that around 5 feet tall. It is extremely cute, and I value cuteness over hotness.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 19

• I'm only 5'2 and I still have no problem with guys of average to slightly-above average height [around 6'] crushing on me so don't worry! I think that when it comes to physical attraction guys are more into the body shape, face, and hair than height. I do feel uncomfortable around guys taller than 5'10 though [so I'd prefer a guy that height or shorter] and sometimes get commented on how short I am [especially at 21 years of age] but apparently a girl's height usually doesn't really matter to guys.

• im 5'2, and I do get picked on from guys.. but they admit that they like short girls than tall. because they feel more like a man. and every guy I dated was like 6'0 or 6'1 and they said that they love my height. and if I was taller, I wouldn't be as cute or pretty. so its a good thing that you are short. (;

• I'm 4 foot 10.Beat that! X-D

• i'm 5'2! hehe I love being short! guys love short girls! look they all said yes! haha I like guys who are taller than me, I like it when they pick me up in their arms and stuff.. I don't know, something about being man-handled like that turns me on haha =D

• From what I've seen guys like short girls a lot. All my shorter friends get tons of guys telling them how cute they are. But really I don't think its all about height. Being tiny is cute sure but you have to have everything else to go with it. If you don't carry yourself well and feel good about yourself then guys aren't going to think your cute for very long no matter what size you are.

Plus if they didn't think you were actually cute wouldn't it make more sense that they wouldn't say anything about it?

• im 5'2" and a lot of the time my male friends jokingly tease me but then just end up saying that it's cute. I think guys like petite girls, it makes them feel bigger and more protective of their girl.

• For every type of body there is a man who loves it and prefers it, men adore women in every form so the answer is yes :). Short girls rock!

• haha XD. I'm 5'0. I love it so much. I think guys like it when girls are short. I get like picked up and carried around a lot. my boyfriend picks me up and slings me like over his shoulder (so I'm pretty much upside down) all the time. in public. haha ^_^ lots of my guys friends do similar things and joke around making fun of me for being so small. they all tell me its cute though

• It's most likely true I don't think they would just say it.

• am also 5.1

and guys LOVE IT... don't worry about it.

• Height isn't what makes you cute. 'You' are what makes you cute! I'm 5ft10ins and get called cute all the time! Don't worry about your height and enjoy the compliments!

• I am 5'2" and guys seem to love it. They always make comments about how cute I am.

• they better be they tell me that all the time lol.

• Im 5'2 I feel better now :D

• guys love short girls. I would like to be short and cute, I'm 5'11

• Oh girl, I envy you! wish I could be tall.

• ^_^ I don't think any girl has a problem, I'm 6'2 and have dated girls between 4' tall and 6'

The 4' one was cute, I have to admit- every time she wanted a kiss I picked her up to kiss me. She would just sit on my hips and we could walk around like that.

I guess its more about their friendliness to me- if a girl comes off rude, id rather find someone else. If they come off sweet but confident and willing to stand their ground- I like them

Good luck! Aliba you have nothing to worry about.

• Thanks :)

• i'm 5'1" and my boyfriend is about 5'10" baha :)

• I'm the same height. :] Guys tell me it's cute all the time, even though I complain about it.

• NO ITS TRUE! WE ARE CUTE!

• -all the guy's responses

-I'm like six feet

FML