Any girls super good with make up on here? I need a little help?

Ok so I'm going to be traveling to India in about a month and I will be staying there for four weeks So I really need some help on what makeup i should wear there given that the temperature there is very very hot!!! so i dont want the makeup to be melting off of me also i want something that will also give me a flawless look. Can you please recommend a list of makeup (that is also cheap as well) that is of good quality and actually works.

Most Helpful Girl

• MAC Pro Long wear (32 dollars) is compared to Revlons ColorStay which is about 12 dollrs in drugstores is very long lasting. I tried it and it was okay. If your skin is olive to dark the color selection in my opinion is better. It is mattifying to help with oil control. Another foundation that I can think of is by Rimmel London, it is in a black squeeze tube, I have not seen the product in a very long time so I am not sure if it is discontinued or not, but that stuff is literally waterproof!

What Guys Said 1

• Wow you're doing alright for 98

• thanks. but if you don't have anything useful to say then don't comment at all. :)

• okay

What Girls Said 1

• do you have kiko where you live? For a flawless look any BB cream in your color and then a brush of bare minerals over your skin, I in general don't were loads of make up. But BB is perfect for every occasion ever time of the year, you can mix it with another liquid make up or like I said before just apply it then add a powder makeup over. I use two faced, esta laudera, and kiko!