What makeup would I suit?

I am going out with some people to a fancy event and they all are getting there makeup done i am not so have to do it myself but i am worried as I am not professional so what makeup should i wear for fancy event?:S

Most Helpful Girl

• Well either a light foundation or BB cream. If you have any discoloration try concealing. I think taking some bronze rand doing some light contour under your cheekbones to bring them out. And a little blush glib from your apples and lifting up a little.
    For your eyes I would just stick with a tiny winged eye liner an some mascara

Sorry it's not super details because I don't know what you have or what your wearing

• Thank you! No its good! I have quite a lot of makeup just rubbish at it! haha

What Guys Said 4

• You're very beautiful. So I recommend you to keep it as natural as possible. Go with a light make-up if you want. Good Luck :-)

• You don't need any. You're stunning on your profile so I'm suggesting you stay like that or no makeup what do every because your facial features are amazing

• Aw hahaha, Thank you, very kind :)

• Haha your welcome people usually judge on appearance like smart clothes but not on makeup and you shouldn't worry about that because your gorgeous so hope you have a good night if you go out with your friends

• Very light make up or one like in your pic

• go with light makeup

What Girls Said 3

• Keep it in natural and elegant looking. :)
    What eye color do you have?

• For a special occasion, more eye makeup is applied than an everyday makeup look.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G__25LfVt9o

• Ohhh thanks I will watch this :)

• You're really pretty!! You remind me of shailene woolly, and she doesn't wear much, I'd keep it minimal but focus in the eyes :)

• Oh haha nobody has said that before haha :) Okay thank you I will try that :) x