Do you prefer jeans or suits on a guy?

I'm 18 years old. I like wearing suits but don't get that any opportunities to wear them. Do you girls prefer suits, cufflinks and brogues or leather jackets, jeans and boots.

My favourite is Daniel Craig. He brings realism to the character. I didn't like Pierce Brosnan at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they can both look good on guys :) The thing is, so many guys look uncomfortable in a suit, as if they stole it off their dad or something. Plus, a suit needs to actually FIT a guy. It's shocking how many guys wear suits that are too loose or too tight.

• That's not a problem with me. I get all my suits tailored. Have a look at my profile if you will.

• I'll try my best. You should message me, i really like talking to you.

• Sure thing ^^

What Girls Said 6

• I love jeans and a leather jacket. White tee shirt keeps it simple and super cool :) suits are nice too just not really my taste.

• Personal opinion I appreciate both.
    They both make a man look handsome in different ways and ocasions.
    I enjoy a man who can wear a suit just like a man with jacket jeans and boots.

• I love both. A man in a nice suit is irresistible but casual can be great too. Just mix it up!

• I like both, but I prefer jeans and a leather jacket it's a laid back, and an everyday look.

• Suits suits suits suits

• Leather jackets, jeans and boots most of the time. It really depends on the occasion.

What Guys Said 2

• Personally I love suits, evening jackets and all that jazz but I just never get to wear em. I'm looking into the 1930s men's fashion though so I can have a more classic formal casual look.

• Women should say jean that way that way I could war my jeans all the time.