Do you prefer jeans or suits on a guy?

I'm 18 years old. I like wearing suits but don't get that any opportunities to wear them. Do you girls prefer suits, cufflinks and brogues or leather jackets, jeans and boots.

Updates:
My favourite is Daniel Craig. He brings realism to the character. I didn't like Pierce Brosnan at all.

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they can both look good on guys :) The thing is, so many guys look uncomfortable in a suit, as if they stole it off their dad or something. Plus, a suit needs to actually FIT a guy. It's shocking how many guys wear suits that are too loose or too tight.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's not a problem with me. I get all my suits tailored. Have a look at my profile if you will.

• Show All
    • I'll try my best. You should message me, i really like talking to you.

• Sure thing ^^

What Girls Said 6

• I love jeans and a leather jacket. White tee shirt keeps it simple and super cool :) suits are nice too just not really my taste.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personal opinion I appreciate both.
    They both make a man look handsome in different ways and ocasions.
    I enjoy a man who can wear a suit just like a man with jacket jeans and boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love both. A man in a nice suit is irresistible but casual can be great too. Just mix it up!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both, but I prefer jeans and a leather jacket it's a laid back, and an everyday look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Suits suits suits suits

0|0
    0|0
  • Leather jackets, jeans and boots most of the time. It really depends on the occasion.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Personally I love suits, evening jackets and all that jazz but I just never get to wear em. I'm looking into the 1930s men's fashion though so I can have a more classic formal casual look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women should say jean that way that way I could war my jeans all the time.

0|0
    0|0