Is it okay to wear no underwear in jeans bc my boyfriend looking at me weird?

What to wear inside jeans

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I'd never could. I can't go less than a thong (can't do g strings nor commando). My mother and sister think it is fine to go commando with one exception with jeans, apparently only cheap prostitutes go without underwear with jeans, but that is my mother talking. But it's not really anyone's business really.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• It's uncomfortable and it's kind of disgusting for a woman to not wear underwear at anytime seeing how us women have daily discharge, and monthly periods. Underwear prevent our clothes from getting ruined and just make us feel more comfortable.

• wear whatever or whatever you don't want to wear under your clothes.

• its uncomfortable to me. i prefer to have undies on. i dont like the feel of the denim rubbing on my lady parts.

• I do that all the time don't know if it's normal, but who cares lol

• i used to do that. and he just laughing at me. its sexy for me. lool. im prefer thong or gstring

• It's not ok for hygiene purposes, always wear underwear. I wear leggings under for warmth lol