Long or short hair?

Which one is better? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Longer the better :)

• I love playing with them
      rolling ma face over those long straight smooth hair feels soo nice
      feels like heaven for me

If I had to choose between playing with hairs and sex
      I would choose hairs :)
      long hairs plays a major role for me while selecting a gal :)

What Guys Said 10

• Both can be very pretty. I'd advise not cutting it really short though. Too short can look bad and takes a long time to grow back if you don't like it

• Longs hair usually looks better on most girls but some look stunning with short hair. Experiment to find which one you like more on yourself.

• i like long hair better because it's more feminine. but short hair can be rocky too, because it shows a cool lady, so it does not matter that much to me, but i do prefer long hair :)

• Certain people can pull off only certain looks. Certain people can't and shouldn't attempt certain looks, lol. Miley Cyrus hair? No...

• Long hair because it's more feminine and it's something to grab and pull if she is okay with it

• Long hair in my opinion, I don't like girls with short hair

• people say so.. but kinda messy sometimes and i hate it cause i can't take care of it

• Would love to see a pic, pm me if u like

• i like them both :-)

• Short on the head
    Long on the pussy

• I prefer long hair

• Long I want something to tie her to the bed post

What Girls Said 10

• My hair is just a few inches above my butt now. Its pretty and all, but its a burden. I'll probably end up cutting it soon.

I think both can look really cute. It depends on the person. One of my friends got a pixie cut and it looks adorable on her.

• On myself I prefer medium. It looks good layered and it makes me look smarter.

On guys it depends but I kinda like long hair... it looks attractive.

• 0|0
    • that's really long...

• Exactly how I like it.

• i wouldn't let my hair getting long like that.. i imagine that i can waste a lot of shampoo or maybe when i wake up in the morning it's like lion's hair

• It really depends. If you have quite a slim face and refined features, I think short hair is the way to go. Otherwise, I think long hair is beautiful and stunning. No matter what, just be yourself and let that shine through. :)

Best of luck,
    Rosanna

• more important: find the cut that fits your face and body.

• i prefer long hair

• Something in between.

• Some girls look extremely beautiful with short, but I think in general longer hair looks better

• I wear my hair somewhat short and I like it.

• I had super long hair, people kept telling me how my hair looked amazing.

I cut them a bit shorter than shoulder length (bob cut) and people were crazy about them and how well it suited me, calling me femme fatale. saying I looked more of a woman...

Recently I shaved them into a really short pixie cut and everyone had CRAZY reaction (good though) saying I look like a ANTM model, that i doesn't suit everyone but damn when it suit you its so damn sexy, that its sooo "badass"

So... I guess the shorter they are the more it brings out YOU.

long hair are wonderful, but people only see them they'll tell you "your hair are gorgeous"

Medium ones (with some hair cut with caractère) show more of your personality but without having to assume it too much

Short hair really make your face and personality pop out! you can't hide behind your hair anymore ;)

• yea would agree with your opinion but if you have rounded faces you can't chop it into bob cut or more like pixie cut or others sadly... but once again i agree with that. sometimes when it comes to cut it short, yea it would make you looks more woman

• haha true , my BF dont want me to let them grow long anymore! even if he didn't wanted me to cut them at first :P

• ah.. he loves you even more then :3 that's cuteeee!