Picking up girls... where should I try?

I usually have trouble talking to girls and am a pretty shy guy.

In general I don't think I'm too attractive.

I'm somewhere around 180 -190lbs. Brown hair brown eyes, glasses. I'm in college and such going for IT (networking side) O and about 6.6 I think.

Where would be the best place to find girls. I mean real girls not going to a bar and. Well yeah. I was thinking mall but I don't know.

Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know this isn't quite the answer to your question, but I think it can help. You said that you don't think that you're too attractive. But what you need to do is to make yourself desirable to women. There are things that we can change about ourselves, and then there are things that we can't. The things that we can't change, we need to accept and not lose confidence over.

As far as things that we can change, there are many things you can do to make yourself desirable to women. Things that you can instantly do is to make sure you have the right clothes. Although style isn't that important to guys, it is EXTREMELY important to girls.

You need to have a good pair of jeans. I heard from one girl that a pair of pants can either make or break a guy. Go to the mall, go to Macy's or another clothing store, and find a couple good pairs of jeans. If you aren't sure what is a good pair, then ask a young lady that works there, or even better, take a girl that is good with fashion.

You also need a couple good pairs of shoes. Not tennis shoes. Again, a ladies opinion is the best for this. You also need a nice semi casual shirt. I guarantee you will feel like a new man and have a lot more confidence when you dress nice. Make sure you are properly groomed, and have some confidence. Also, use whitening strips on your teeth. Having whiter teeth definitely makes your smile sexier and gives you confidence.

Something long term you can do is to go to the gym. There is nothing that gives a guy more confidence then when he has a nice body. It won't happen overnight, but if you start going to the gym, it will definitely increase your confidence as you see your body start to tone and get better. I know it has definitely made me more confident.

Your looks are something you can't really do a ton about. But I promise you that if you get in shape, dress nice, then you will definitely attract a lot of women! If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message or email me at jarett_the_ninja@hotmail. Com

What Girls Said 1

• Anything school related: on-campus, class, school organizations/functions, sporting events

Most people meet their spouse through mutual friends or family, so you could have them set you up.

You can also try like local internet dating sites (yahoo, myspace, etc. )

What Guys Said 1

• I never picked up a girl in my life - but they seem to follow me, find me and are attracted to me - why because I don't try - I just be myself and they like me. If your clean, interesting, funny and intelligent they will WANT you! Its simple - girls are smart and very aware and capable of making the moves... once they do you know for sure they want you. Good luck and don't blow it!