I use may underwear for 3-4 times. Is this eww?

I smell it before putting it on and if it smells okay I don't bother to wear it again. Is it bad? If yes what's appropriate? Change it everyday?

• Eww...
  • Its okay!
  • I don't know.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, which girl said it was okay? -__- It's not hygienic or clean. The smell test isn't a good way to tell if you're clean, either. Literally your dick and balls are just sweating in those motherfuckers and making your nether regions STANK. So please bathe and change clothes on a daily basis if you want to not be gross.

25.media.tumblr.com/...l10os7igtw1qbaxlqo1_400.gif

What Girls Said 7

• You know how those Febreeze commercials talk about going "nose-blind" to certain smells becuase you smell them regularly? That is literally what you are doing with your underwear. There is a horrible smell of sweat, dead skin cells, Eau de You, and god only knows what else. Change your underwear for the common good. And wash your other clothes after you wear them too! And your sheets and towels!

• Are you seriously telling us that you go more than a day without changing your underwear! ... That is just so gross... Someone your age should know better.

• It is quite disgusting, yes.

• Not good hygiene. You should change them every day.

• I can't believe 6 people think it's okay!

• I suppose you shower once a week to?

• No. Its actually 2-3 times a week :D I really don't like water much.

• That's disgusting you need to shower and change your undies once a day.

• Eeeeww how unhygienic... Everyday they should be changed just eeeeww dude

What Guys Said 8

• i use a fresh new one each day. if you sweat a lot during the day then its best to switch it out the next day. even if you sweat in it it still may remain odorless.

• Do you wear them front? Then do you wear them back? Do you go inside out, and then wear them front and back?

• It's okay to wear same underwear for two days in a row as long as you didn't sweat on your first day. More than two days is not very good. Bad things can develop inside the underwear by then.

• Yes it is eww, was that the only pair that you had or something? It does not matter if it smelled funny or not, the rule is: if you take a shower then you have to change you undergarments otherwise all the microbiota will migrate and it will funk down there, no girl will ever want to blow you then.

Do what the #### you want, if you where a female then I would ask you to go see a specialist.

• I am not saying that I have not done that, all I am saying is that you should not do it.

• You could catch a nasty itch rash down there.

• 1|0
    • I am so happy you use gifs in your opinions like me.

• A picture speaks a thousand words, madam. :')
      (in this case a gif, shut up! I'm trying to sound smart. xD)

• if you aren't stinking up the room then suit yourself. But have you heard of "old man smell" ? That's mostly because old people get lazy about bathing and changing clothes.

• it's ok not eeeeeww at all

• Ok.. if no skid marks or lemonade stains...