What kind of makeup do you use?

Do you use natural products or what have you found that works best? I'm just curious as to what everyone use or what good products people may have found.

I use Everyday Minerals right now...

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to keep it natural. I wear makeup, but usually just a light, mineral-based powder. I don't wear mascara and only rarely do liquid eyeliner, as I feel they're a little harsh and I prefer a more natural, girl next door look. Most days I use a bit of purple eyeliner pencil to make my brown eyes pop, maybe a bit of purple eyeshadow (done subtly), and jewel-toned hydrating lipstick from Neutrogena. Makeup, for me, is a great way to enhance your natural features (not cover them up!) and create a fresh, dewy look :).

What Guys Said 1

• As a man, I don't feel the need to use anything. But if I did, I think I would use some sort of mineral based stuff which is good for your skin. Maybe that stuff I have seen advertised on TV.

What Girls Said 3

• I've never really tried mineral makeup but the new (here) foundation called something like Dream Liquid Foundation? from Maybelline. Its the one advertised as 'poreless'. It feels soo light on my skin I forget I'm wearing any makeup, and its not a really blocky colour so you can see your natural skintone through. I think its great, not cakey looking but really natural. Apart from that, I'm still on the hunt for the Best Mascara Ever TM. Atm, I'm using MaxFactor Masterpiece Waterproof which is medium. Apart from that, I'm in love with smudgy kohl and eyeshadow pallets, especially ones with gold or brown colours because I think they're really natural and beautiful looking :) x

• Clinque but my skin is clear right now so I really don't need to wear foundation and I find when I wear stuff that my face breaks out. You should be careful with the minerals I've used them for many years and they actually where very irritating to my skin and made me break out a lot. My dermatologist said the same thing actually.

• bare minerals work pretty well. but benefit is also amazing.