Undercuts on girls?

I have shoulder length hair and I don't want to lose any length, but I'm getting bored! I was thinking about getting an undercut like this:
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ee686ed44f.jpg

It would only be seen when my hair's up, but do you think I should do it? Is it attractive? Would it be a nice little surprise for my boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it looks ridiculous. But I am neither you nor your boyfriend. If you like it and your boyfriend likes it, go for it.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see the appeal in it. It's up to you.

• I think that looks weird. And not feminine. But it's your body so if you like it then do it.

What Girls Said 3

• It's up to you in the end, but I think it's cute I'd say if you really want it go for it, it's your hair and if you like it I'm sure your bf will too.

• I don't know.. I don't like it, and I know a lot of guys don't... but its your hair, do what you want :)

• i think its just odd and I don't know.. not cute. i don't find it that attractive. do it if you really like it lol