Which way should I dye my hair?

Should I dye my hair all pink or pink with black highlights? Don't say not to dye my hair or that you don't like pink hair just answer the question.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you dying your hair yourself or getting it done professionally?

It's a lot easier to do just one color yourself, especially when you're getting into unnatural colors. If you're getting it done professionally though I think it would look cool to do pink with black highlights. Either way I'm sure it will look awesome.

• I'm getting it done by a professional

• OK my vote is to go pink with black streaks then. I think it'll look really good and it's something I would've tried if I had the skill and patience to do it myself, or the money to get it done professionally.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• All pink. Pink doesn't look good with black, at least not according to me.

• it depends on what color your hair is. If you have blonde hair and blue eyes then pink hair would look amazing!! black and pink would look good for green eyes and a lighter color brown. If you have dark brown hair you prob shouldn't go for pink cuz then you have to bleach your hair and bleaching ruins ur hair :/ so go for a darker color if your hair is already dark

• Have you considered dip dye? I think that looks really nice.
    If not then I prefer the sound of the highlights. Just my opinion though :) x

• Pink with black