Mens fashion. how to attract a girl? what should I wear? propper gromming?

i lost some weight, around 20 pounds. i am 62 kg now, my hieght is 5'3". i think i need some love, im introverted loner.
a college student. dont have any close friend. i have friends but only at the university, when i go home, i can't go out anymore because of my parents. i am 18 years old. please help, im always bored of mylife.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I guess it depends on what kind of girl you want to attract:

If you're looking for preppy girls then dress in: Boat shoes, chinos, polos, and button up sweaters. The brand to them matters (Ralph Lauren, J. Crew, Brooks Brothers, Lacoste, etc .) Avoid big logos, flashy jewelery, or bright accessories and defiantly wear a wrist watch.

If you're looking for more sporty girls then dress in: plain graphic tees, pants that go just above the knee, flip flops or casual shoes, and bring a pair of sunglasses as an accessory. You can go bright in colours for this type of look but this type of look relies heavily on physical stature and height. (So you basically have to have a well toned body)

If you're looking for girls in general: khaki or black jeans can't go wrong (don't wear the tight ones it's not appealing to majority of the girls (also, long pants make you look taller)) and a simple shirt with casual shoes.

If you want to look back-packerish, checkered shirts help a lot. Or if you want to appear more suave, some grey coloured dress pants and a plain sweater looks nice.

Personally, if I were a boy my ideal outfit would be: khaki long pants, red checkered shirt, some navy blue jacket on top, a beanie and casual shoes. There's something very attractive about this kind of look (though I have no idea what this kind of look would classify as :p I know my friends like this look too)

Good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I think you can't go wrong with wearing something that is smart and casual at the same time. Maybe a pair of jeans with a t-shirt and a blazer. If you really want to impress, go with a suit that fits you, but only if it fits the occasion. You wouldn't go to a fish market wearing a ailor made suit, you know what I mean? Oh, and if what you're wearing isn't all that stylish, at least wear a killer pair of shoes. It still has to match, if course. Just my opinion ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Congratulations dude that is an achievement.
    You can't go wrong with Sperry's or boat shoes.
    button up shirts
    Ralph Lauren brand has good shirts and pants
    American Eagle brand good shirts and pants
    Wear something that you feel comfortable in. If you don't feel comfortable in it, you won't wear it. Go to Kohls, Macy's, Dillards, or JC Penny and search through the young men's and Mens sections. Find something that you like and try it on in the fitting room. Bring a friend (someone you are comfortable with).