For all: which of the following OUTFITS (not women) is the sexiest one? Again, looking for which OUTFIT you like best, not which girl ok?

By OUTFIT, I am looking at clothes and shoes (not accessories).
I have most of the pieces that each of the girls are wearing. If need be, I'll buy what I don't have.

For option D/ I actually like this version better:
http://i.imgur.com/umbAC0R.jpg
It looks like option C is the runaway winner!!

Most Helpful Guy

• C jumped out at me right away. I like those types of dresses and the heels only add to the appeal.

What Guys Said 24

• I voted "E"

Since I love big butts, those types of skirts make a big butt look GREAT. The others I didn't care for too much.

• i don't like any... really!

• I like C it looks sexy

http://i.imgur.com/CAF808F.jpg

• i'd say A or C. i actually like the style of those dresses in C but it looks a bit plain. i mean there's nicer club dresses out there in that same style that i would prefer better and i like the style better than the one in A. i don't like that kind of close toed heels in either one though. i feel like high heels should be open toed unless they're those knee high lace ups that look like they're made for stripping or kicking ass

• I can't stand open toe, peep toe, or strappy heels.

• Definitely do NOT care for those at all. :/

• well all of the heels in the pictures u gave are those gross pointy ones you would expect a witch or an old woman (or both) to wear. so i mean if u want to be a boner killer go ahead hahaha no one can tell u how to see fashion. lady gaga thinks wearing some kind of weird postmodern batman outfit with weird leather umbrellas attached to it is sexy. obviously we have a difference of opinion.

• Voted B, although C is really good as well.

• All outfits look great! So I voted B because I like the colours more. I too wear mostly black colours.

• C b a d e
    Left to right fave to least fave. They're all nice but I love C.

• Definitely C. Was either B or C and to me B just screamed 'high maintenance'...

C is simple, elegant, sexy, and a tiny bit trashy yes

• I chose D for obvious reasons to me.. I love the professional look yet she's no doubt causing a lot of men to stare at her legs and ass. C would be my choice if sex were involved. I have a weakness for one piece spandex that can be pushed up the thighs and over the hips for easy access :)

• Well said, sir. Well said. Did you see the link in the update to outfit D?
      I like that one better than the first... and well of course, outfit C is just the epitome of sexy, wouldn't you say?

• C is telling me I need to be standing behind with my hands on her hips, her head tilted back against my chest and her back arched...

• None of them are extremely shmexy (especially E!!! Gross!!!) but a think a is the best. Looks more fun to take off

• I liked A, C, E best but I voted A

• I like C the most. Very simple and very sexy.

• C then A for me. C is classic hot.

• I think C is my favorite. A and E are also great. All the skirts are so short! :O I'd feel uncomfortable showing my legs that much. B-)

• ... I'm assuming the last part of that comment was the implied "if you were a woman, right?"

• Not specifically. Just in general.

• Nothing is more feminine then a minidress. C of course.

• I pick A for a casual occasion and C for a more interesting occasion.

• How do YOU define the two?

• Prefer A for a basic time together. Movies, restaurant, something like that.
      Prefer C for a bar or something else that might involve flirty or somewhat kinky things.

• Hahaha!! Too funny!
      Thanks!

• A is pretty hot

• They're all nice in their own way, but C

• E OMG!!! I prefer E

• C is pretty sexy. More so than the others.

• It's a tie between B and C

• Yeah I should've really picked c instead of be. It word really show that ass off lol.

• All these outfits work best on a girl with stellar legs and a great ass. I'd say A is my favorite.

• Why thank you, sir! Hahaha!

• So far so good. The feedback has been steady.

• Cool! Glad it's going well!

• D. Looks like the only one where she can sit without her vagina saying hey to the world

What Girls Said 19

• The first one looks really trendy but the colour scheme is weird. The last one looks pretty but seems a little cheap the second one has a nice colour scheme but I don't like the contrast in material. I would pick either a, b, or e.

• I really liked A
    Commando style for me
    Makes me horny just doing that with a short skirt on
    MMMMMMMM
    Can anyone seriously ignore those girls.

• A is and the rest are in order from greatest to least.

• For me it's a cross between the style of 'A', although there seems to be me too much variety of colour there, and 'D', for ease of access ;-)

• I guess I like A best. I don't really like any of them to be honest they all look a little on the slutty side. Of course that might just be me I tend to be more on the conservative side.

• I'd most likely wear c or e

• I like C the best. But I like the heels on E the best

• None of them tbh

• I voted B! It is a combination of sexy+elegant

• Voted C. It's something I'd wear. D is also nice and the girl at the last option is so cute.

• Thank you. The update link for D... That outfit makes me tingle! It's so classy and sexy!!!

• C but it really depends on your body shape. The other outfits may match more.

• I like the shoes on D but I'd choose A. its sexy and classy at the same time.

• I like both A and C a lot.

• I agree with others, none are really that great.

• I pick D. Blazer dress... that's pretty neat :-)

• C.. The last seemed more trashy then sexy.

• Then D! :D

• Isn't it so classy, sexy? I love it! Everything about it!!

• Me too!! That's one of the pieces missing from my wardrobe! I'd wear it with red stilettos as well.

• OMG that'd be awesome. I'd wear it with bright colored stilettos too I'm not sure for the colot though. It could be fuchsia, red, emerald or black. It's so elegant!

• why did u start ur question with 'for all:' and then say not women?

• C is very sexy!!