Do you girls think its not hot when a guy is just fine wearing jeans and a plain white t-shir?

Do you girls think its not hot when a guy is just fine wearing jeans and a plain white t-shirt or not really big on the clothe style like American eagle, Hollister, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy can look hot in anything, (but overalls) :) but if he goes too much on name brands, for casual clothing, then he has too much money to waste. Just my opinion.

What Girls Said 5

• I love it when ya wear that the white-t and the jeans its hot to me keep it simple

i hate it when some guys go overboard but yeah its good

• Yeah, that ca and be pretty cute, depending on whether or not the guy is really pale, that would be kinda gross. But what I think is waaay hot (and all my friends think so too) is when a guy wears a button up collar long sleeve shirt, with jeans, but rolls the sleeves half way up, so hot!

• I think guys look really great in that. It shows that they're comfortable to dress casual around girls. Like they're guyish enough to not try super hard. So leave the stressing about looking cute to the girls. A plain white tee is perfect

• I'm fine with the jeans but if you were to wear a plain white t everyday then no

• Yes, I'm a casual type of person

What Guys Said 1

• Usually, a plain white t-shirt is more of an undershirt. Just a guy comment!