Mixed style?

this is out of interest, but do you prefer girls who show different sides in their clothing?

i.e. glam, girlie, rock chick, etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dressing doesn't bother me that much, but I like a girl that fits within the norm- but in her own way.

I like a girl to stay within the same boundaries, if she likes dressing cute- keep it that way... The same goes for a girl that likes dresses. Wherever you feel comfortable, stay the same. If you dress like a "hip hop girl" when you go to the dance, but a "woman lawyer" outside that same dance- it looks like your trying too hard to fit in.

Keep it the within the same boundaries, but mix it up- a skirt or some pjs here and there... The next day maybe some pants- but make it all tied around the same "theme"

Hope it helps,

• i suppose, but I might dress for the occasion, like "hip hop girl in the dance" (and PJs?)

What Guys Said 2

• Different sides? Different than what? If you mean different than most other girls, then I think that it shouldn't matter much what other people are wearing; I appreciate a girl who will make her own decisions. If you mean different than her own personality, then I wouldn't particularly enjoy that since it would be odd to have a contradicting style and personality.

• maybe not so different from my own personality - I just meant from different genres of fashion

• I like a girl to dress how she feels comfortable, if she's happy then I'm happy.

What Girls Said 0