Wearing All Black?

Does this bother you if a girl wears all black?

Most Helpful Guy

• The correct combo will look very attractive for sure.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know about all black but I tend to like darker colors in general, most of my own wardrobe is filled with dark navy's, maroons, blacks, dark greys, dark browns and greens got white to lol etc. Darker colors let you blend in with the environment better and don't make you stand out.

• Not at all it can actually looks sexy

What Girls Said 7

• all black can be hot but i personally dont like doing it without at least adding a bit of colour in makeup, accessories, bag or shoes. I don't know i just dont like the feel of it. kinda like this:
    rnforde.com/.../black_and_berries.jpg
    id only do all black at a funeral.

• It's cool. I used to do it a lot during my High School years. I still do it sometimes whenever I want to mirror my shitty mood.

• I wear all black all the time haha. It makes me feel more secure I don't know. It doesn't seem to bother anyone in particular except adults who think I should really wear a bit of color

• Remember "Wenesdays we wear black."

• I wear it all the time because I look fat in anything else

• Some days I'm wearing all black.

• I freaking love wearing all black.
    Screw if it bothers others, lol. It's your choice, not theirs.