What clothing makes a girl more attractive?

What should a girl wear to attract someone. I spend most of my time on the track so the rest of the time i better look cute. What kind of clothing do guys like on girls?

0|1
3|9

Most Helpful Girl

• anything that enhances ur best features.
    figure out which body type u r then, knowing ur best features, u need to attract the eye to those first.

-say u have a small waist: u could wear a belt or a tight top.

-say u have nice boobs: wear a statement necklace or a flattering neckline that's still classy.

-a nice butt/legs: beautiful figure-hugging jeans or skirt.

stuff like that. if u need more help let me know=]

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• 0|1
    0|0
  • Personally I can't resist girls that are wearing tight jeans or tight black faux leather pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Laundry clothes, lingerie, sun dresses, tight blue shorts, yoga pants, those like open leg dresses i01.i.aliimg.com/.../...-sleeveless-long-dress.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Tight jeans and a cute jacket ove your shirt (modesty is very aattractive)

2|1
    0|0
    • I totally agree, sluttyness is cheap attention. Plus no girl I've seen can pull it off. Nobody likes breast acne! Modesty is Hottesty

• I totally agree Viking31 there's no way I'd let my girlfriend dress slutty I'm glad someone sees the way I do

• Dresses and skirts make all women look better in my opinion. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Please refer to @GirlsEatGirls
    That stunning lady has great styleeee

0|0
    0|1
  • The ones on my bedroom floor.

Seriously though, as long as the girl has her style and it fits her well, most anything will be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts and tights

0|0
    0|0
  • dresses are exclusively feminine so that instantly gets a guy's attention. also, yoga pants or gym clothes makes any guy crazy, girls look insanely hot on those

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Whatever you like to wear :) don't let guys definie who you are, i've said it 1 million times before and i will remind you fellow girls that a guy doesn't really care what you wear and if they do... you clearly have bad taste in men lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha dont worry considering 70% of the times i am wearing hoodies over shorts because i dont want to change before practice i am not too desperate lol. I was just wondering for the random days that i feel inspired

• Show All
    • My dad and i are really close my mom just kinda always seem dissapointed in me and favors my sisters

• So true ^ legend right here

• Probably dresses and skirts.

0|0
    0|0
    • Open leg dresses are hot too, so is lingerie, yoga pants, and those blue jean shorts.