''Metro-sexual'' or ''Normal''?

Which is more attractive someone who cares about there appearance, has a fashion sense, has class, is very clean etc . or someone who is very masculine or the opposite of that.

• Metro
  • Normal

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy doesn't have to be well fashionable or care about his appearance to be considered attractive. Look at the guys from Duck Dynasty for example, those guys wives have stuck with them for years, even when they were younger they were more masculine, but they didn't have the beards and long hair.

What Girls Said 13

• Depends on the woman. Personally, I'm not into the overly-manicured type... because I'm a really low maintenance chick.. I hardly wear make up, take like 2 minutes to do my hair, and don't go out of my way to wear the latest trends, so I would not be comfortable with a man who is overly concerned with his looks or who takes longer than me to get ready. Other chicks eat that shit up...

• I'm just like you. Natural, and I expect my man to be the same. None of this 40 minutes to get ready crap.

• classy, fresh and stylish

• I love feminine men ^_^

• I would say balanced is the best way to go. I prefer a guy to look nice when we go out but not spend hours trying to get every hair just right. If a guy is worried about clothes or hair when we're going hiking, that is going too far. Dress for the occasion and you're golden.

• Both are attractive in their own way. Like chocolate and chipotle. Different, but equally delicious.

• I would never date a metro-sexual guy again, I did that once and that was a really bad mistake.

• I voted normal only because fully metro seems to feminine. I believe a guy should be a happy medium. :)

• Masculine appearance stylish dress

• It doesn't matter on the outside, but if he spends a lot of time getting ready or fusses about it then that is really unattractive.
    basically, look however you want, just don't let it affect your attitude. :)

• Something in between but more normal.

• Normal guy who washes his hands after using bathroom

• I think normal

• its cool guys care of their appearance and dress nicely but are not like waxing their eyebrows.

What Guys Said 10

• I guess I consider myself 'normal', in that if I spend more than 20 min getting ready, that is far too much. As you can see from my pic, I am just a jeans and flannel type of guy I think girls like both though, as evidenced by the poll. I have been very successful with women who tend to be laid back about appearance themselves, but I am sure girls who take a lot of pride in appearance want the same in their guy. Just don't try and go for the opposite

• "normal"

However different girls, and different demographics have different definitions of what "normal" versus "metrosexual" versus "lacks grooming" is.

• This is like asking which car is faster, a blue one, or a yellow one..
    Different people have different types they are attracted to. There are girls who like sissy looking dudes, and there are girls who like manly guys. For example, there are thousands of girls who like Justin Beaver, or that weirdo from twilight. And there are girls who like men. So it's all relative and personal, and it applies to both guys and girls.

• Dude ladies are very indecisive ok, so asking them about some thing like that will all depend on their state of emotion that moment, 20 mins later the normal she wanted has been updated and now she fancy fucking a metro dude because she can... my advice is try both and see which one works for you.

• OP wears skinny jeans and thinks everyone who doesn't is gross and disgusting lol.

• Woah... is dressing nicely considered feminine? Call me feminine, then.

Are Brad Pitt, Dwayne Johnson, James Bond feminine men?

Masculinity is not being a woman... Just like femininity is not being a man.

Masculinity is mental.

• Normal but deep down everybody has a metrosexual side O___o

• what is normal?

• I'm with you, bro. It's just dez bitches.

• What exactly is normal?

• Like the difference between a Technician and Construction worker

• What makes the other one abnormal?