Makeup problem?

So I'm new with using makeup and like what's the best way to cover blemishes? I use liquid foundation then some powder. But sometimes it looks like its patchy from dry skin. And I have short lashes so I would love some tips on that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Use a primer. When you put on your liquid foundation dampen your sponge , and pat it on your face to apply your make up. wait till your foundation is dry all the way. Then apply your powder. if your skin is too dry use a setting spray instead if powder.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• use concealer under your foundation

your skin might appear dry because of the powder. if you have dry skin its better to use liquid foundation. powder is better for oily skin

• For blemishes try the tarte stick concelear and for short lashesblow dry your eyelash curler for a few seconds until its warm and curl your eyelashes, then put smashbox primer on it and then two coats of mascara. works like a charm!

• Happened to me. Now I always moisturise before. :)

• Moisturise your skin first, or use a moisturising primer. Primer will help keep make up on, so double bonus.
    Exfoliate to get rid of dry skin, and moisturise to keep it soft after.

• I use dermilogica concealer, but different types work for different types of skin.