Dudes, what do you think of a girl who wears a lot of eyeliner?

What do you think when you come across a girl, nice features, brown eyes, full lips, white, teenager who has dark eye makeup, like black eyeliner around her eyes and a lot of mascara, with little foundation and eyeshadow? Do any stereotypes come to mind? Thanks!

• Trashy
  • Nice
  • Sexy
  • Comment

Most Helpful Guy

• It is considered slutty if you are not going out or something on Friday , but honestly it is super sexy and would catch my eye anytime. I used to love emo girls when I was younger, I think a bit of that stuck with me...

What Guys Said 5

• It can get too distracting sometimes. Possibly count as too much makeup. I like a little bit of darkness around the eyes but a lot is just not nice to look at. So try not to overdo it.

• As long as she isn't wasting half my day having me hanging round why she does it I don't care.
    Everyone is entitled to present themselves whichever way makes them feel comfy.

• It depend on the situation

• I voted D:Comment

• Whore or a witch or both.

What Girls Said 1

• As long as she looks good overall, they don't mind.