Do guys prefer straight hair or curls?

I have long hair which I straighten. So, do guys like spiral curls or straight hair on a girl when it is long. My guy prefers mine straight. Girls, how does your guy like your hair? Do you wear it in the style that he likes?

0|0
7|16

Most Helpful Girl

• Well hello there...

Anyways majority of guys like wavy-straight... But f' em

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Natural hair. Straight is good too, and a bit wavy is good too. But most girls look perfectly great with natural hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both. Change your hairstyle from time-to-time. Be creative.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like long straight hair. I dont like curls. Tjough wavy is also acceptable for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer straight

1|0
    0|0
  • I think spiral curls are pretty and i also like straight hair

1|0
    0|0
  • i lie curls but it is hard for some women to do. strait hair is nice as well. but curls frame the face.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both. My wife has naturally curly hair and i love it. She looks just as sexy when she straightens it

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on her overall appearance. if her face is kind of broad, straight hair can make it seem even more so. whily curly hair can look strange on long, skinny faces.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer straight. I think the cutest haircut a girl can have is one that is long all around including the front but she brushes off right past her eye.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curls filler

1|0
    0|0
  • curls are my thing

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer straight personally

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fan of straight hair.

0|1
    1|0
  • Straight long hair ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight hair is the way to go.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I find that guys normally just like healthy looking hair, the rest is rather irrelevant. Besides, it's nice to change hairstyles every once in a while.

3|2
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the girls face. I have a bigger head. So curls don't drag it out and make it long like straight hair does. My friend has a small head and face so when she weres her hair curly it makes it really small. So she looks best with it straighten.

2|0
    0|0
  • Most guys and people in general prefer straight. Which is unfortunate because I have very curly hair

1|0
    0|0
    • Mine is naturally curly. So, I do straighten it. Sometimes, don't you find that people who have curly hair want straight and people who have straight hair want curly?

• Not usually. Most girls with curly hair want straight and most people with straight want light to medium waves. I have big 3c type curls not cute slightly Curley ones
      Example
      s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...35a93b9b1a.jpg

• In my opinion straight looks cleaner and curls look more carefree

0|0
    0|0
  • I think curls are beautiful, straight hair can get boring after a while.

0|0
    0|1
  • I have straight but my life would have been happier if I had curls

0|0
    0|0