How often do you go without underwear?

How often do you go without underwear (either a bra, panties or both)? What outfits do you always go without underwear with and what outfits do you always wear underwear with?

0|0
14|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever I shower (and NOT on my period) I don't wear underwear. I just don't like the feeling of it. If I have to go out then I'll wear them but If I shower and not going anywhere, then I won't wear any. Bra, hmm... whenever I come from work I take it off lol unless I'm going somewhere.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Only when in the shower. I don't like the feeling of my thing rubbing against other materials.

0|0
    0|0
  • onle when i have a shower

0|0
    0|0
  • I only let the bird free when I'm at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always go without underwear under my regular shorts i wear at home

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to sleep naked... obviously i the shower as well... rarely otherwise... but on occasion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never because it's not comfortable. Underwear keep everything in place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, you think I'm some kind of animal come on...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Quite often. I wear underwear when I work out, when I wear skirts, or when I wear tight jeans. That's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear a bra when I go out or to work. At home, hardly ever. I wear panties most of the time. Just every once in a while I will not wear panties. A few times with a dress in the summertime.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never wear panties with pantyhose and I wear pantyhose everyday to work and when we go out. Other than that I always wear panties and always a bra.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like wearing underwear but I always wear it when I am dressed but I don't wear underwear when I sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wear a bra at school, but hardly ever at work, and never when I'm going out. Commando for certain occasions, but only with a skirt or dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when I'm bathing or wearing a swimsuit

0|0
    0|0
  • most nights. I prefer sleeping in just a long tee shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never wear a bra... I don't usually skip panties though.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I sleep I wear shorts or Pajama bottoms and no underwear unless i'm on my period.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without bra its very often, especially now in winter. But always with panties.

0|0
    0|0
  • will wear everywhere i go except at home or sleep. but hate to wear panties. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably have commando days twice a week. Or when ever I really need to do laundry lol. I mostly wear skirts and dresses. I never go without a bra because I have DD's. I don't tend to go commando on days I wear jeans because it feels weird.

0|0
    0|0
    • How short a dress or skirt is too short for going commando? I am just getting into the idea of going without panties and want to know how often you might flash doing so.

• I'm only 5'2 so I do have to go above the knee with my dresses and skirts for them to look good. On windy days I always wear underwear but on other days life is too short to worry about it :) you gain confidence and a whole new sexiness about you.

• I never go without underwear but I'll sometimes not wear a bra

0|0
    0|0
    • What sized breasts do you have? What outfits will you wear without a bra?

• I have b cups ( I know very small) and for outfits, yoga pants and a lose sweatshirt or tee shirt