Why have I always felt the need for my life to be documented in pictures , biography and art media?

I always feel need of being watched why?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• Making every second of your life live forever possibly.. A slight fear of Alzheimer's or demensia? Do you feel that it adds value to your life, or makes you in a sense immortal?

• no I only fear being forgotten.

• Don't fear beging forgotten. You will drive yourself mad. Instead try to make every day memorable so that at the end of your rope you feel it was not a waste.. Take pictures if it helps, but don't live for social media or anything like that.. In 100 years everyone you know will be dead and like your great great grandparents before you, forgotten.. Don't stress though, let that thought be freeing to you, every mistake you ever make will be forgotten in no time.. Every embarrassment.. Every judgment.. Gone..

• my spirt will in heaven whos going pray to me? haha