Mens Clothes, What Kind of Styles Do Girls Like Best?

What kind of clothes look best on guys? Which brands do girls like best?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I have sooo many brands that I like. I like when guys dress casual. Like, a nice pair of jeans with some rainbows or some hot sneakers and a t shirt. I like it when guys color coordinate, too. (my mom was like, ocd about color coordinating when I was little, so now I am too. Lucky me, right?) I really like American Eagle and Hollister for jeans and shirts and stuff, but that's not the only brands I like, they're just my favorites, I think. For shoes I like Rainbows, Nikes, Addidas, Pumas, Converse, Vans, and Converse. And Converse. ;)

What Girls Said 13

• I like the sort of laid back indie rock type look, guys in skinny jeans with a checkered shirt or retro t-shirt can look super hot.

Places like mens H&M, Topman, River Island, New Look, Envy ect are places I find best for men's clothing.

Good luck! (:

• Blazers, boots, slim fitted jeans, close fit sweaters and hoodies, and even a masculine scarf. Maybe even an expensive or vintage high top sneakers. Baggy clothing is sooooo 1995, and its not cute. Its all about fitted clothing. Style and color don't matter, as long as it makes the guy look good. =D

• i'm not picky. I like jeans and a t shirt. I don't really care. personality is more important.

• i like guys with nice jeans :) specifically white washed are really hottt, not too skinny but not too loose either

also to pair with those nice jeans, a nice, tighter fitting sweater with a shirt under

and recently I've noticed guys around here are wearing colorful scarves ...so cute

and I love guys who have interesting ts

nooooo pinkkkk anything plz tho haha

wear something that make you unique and that shows a girl that you put some effort

a lot of girls are really into fashion and I think it be awesome if a guy I liked loved clothes too!

oh and shoes are really important...ive noticed a lot of guys throw on a pair of sneakers which are like decades old, have holes in them, etc... can ruin any outfit...find a hott pair of shoes

basically tho you have to be comfortable in what you wear!

• I like a guy who wears dark jeans, white sneakers, and a nice button down shirt. I don't care about brand names on clothing. A Burberry scary for 200$? Fuck that. As long as you're comfortable, that's all it matters.

For me, I shop at what's cheapest. Don't get me wrong, I can afford the brand names stuff, but personally, I think it's a waste of money. If all a girl cares about is brand names on a guy, she's too materialistic and I think she'll dump you in a minute if you're not up to her fashion sense.

• I like clothes that fit a guy, I don't like anything oversized and too baggy. Other then that I don't care what brand

• i don't think most girls really care about brands...

i like it when a guy wears just plain t's or button down shirts with blue or black jeans and shoes that match:)... preferably black or white

DEFINITELY NONE OF THAT SWAGGER SHIT GOING ARRROUNNND I THINK ITS HORRIBLE!:)

• I wouldn't say any brand in particular but I love this kind of an outfit

A collared long sleeved button-up (that is un-buttoned and rolled to the elbows) with a white t-shirt undershirt with a pair of baggy and slightly ripped up blue jeans. And I loooooove the skater boy shoes <3

• I don't think I'm all that picky when it comes to the clothes guys are wearing. Whatever makes you comfortable, I guess. Although, I have to say no to the JoBro pants. Pants just should not be that tight.

• Brand doesn't matter to me, I like baggy clothes though. I hate skinny jeans on guys. EW

• Brands don't matter to me personally. And if a guy is clean, his clothes are in order, and his pants aren't around his knees, THAT's the kind of style taht attracts me.

• sk8er look is my favorite & I love button down shirts unbuttoned with T or wifebitter underneath +fitted jeans slightly ripped and plaid hoodies

• I like dresses.

What Guys Said 4

• Here are some examples of what's normally considered "sexy" by women:

link

Checkout the lookbook section too for favorite brands. I personally like H+M, Zaras and Guess!

• That is the last thing you need to worry about.

• I think Brand doesn't matter if your clothes will be only Brands then you are just an icon and that's not manly. Before going out always ask other people opinion doesn't matter your brother,sister,mom,friend because it always looks a bit different from a side

• Don't try to please people like that. Find your own image and identity.