Girls and guys- what do you wear on a night out and how long does it take to get ready?

What would you typically wear and how long do you take getting ready?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I usually wear shirts and sometimes sweaters or cardigans and I need 10 minutes the most of the times

• Depends

A nice fittted T, jeans n cons, all black everything and one of my chainz

Or

One of my nice casual button ups, w/fitted T, jeans, chain, cons

I have slacks n pollo's, but i don't really do preppy

• I typically like to dress up a bit, my Armani or Calvin Klein suit and tie if I am heading somewhere nice... like dinner and ballroom dancing. Takes 30-40 minutes from shower/shave, cologne to dressed and ready to go.

If heading to the movies or something, my tight T's, comfy jeans with holes, my Cabelas ball cap. 20 minutes from shower to dressed.

Heading to the barn... my white v-neck t, or no t depends on how warm, jeans, boots and my leather outback hat for riding. Usually getting dirty so wait to shower and clean-up afterwards.

• I don't have nights out but I'd probably wear a black or white shirt with jeans as always

What Girls Said 4

• Oh gosh that would depend on where am going and what type of function.

Regardless of that it would still take me probably a minimum of two hours to glam myself up.

• It really depends where I'm going and the weather outside.

It takes me a minimun an hour to get myself together. If I'm going somewhere fancy, I could be in front of a Mirror for 3 hours easy

• I slip on a pair of pants that feel like yoga pants, but arnt. And then I throw on a cute sweater. :) I like putting my hair in a messy bun, and wear my big nerd glasses! I only put a little bit of concealer under my eye and just a dab of mascara. That's it! A total of about 15 minutes :)

• Depends on where I'm going? Is it on a dinner date?

• Yeah, I kept it broad because not everyone goes to the same places (clubs, bars.. etc)

• I hate clubs they are way to loud and I always have some creeper bothering me. If I go out to dinner at a nice restaurant I like to either wear a black dress with heels or a sweater with cute tights, pencil skirt and heels. If I'm just going for a laid back dinner then I wear a cute shirt with skinny jeans and heels. Where I live though we never go to a clubs we usely have bonfires and hang out. So I usely wear a tshirt, jeans and mud boots. No mater where I'm going it takes about 2 hours to get ready.