Future career decisions. Baking Vs. Paramedic?

I am so confused, I want to be a paramedic most of my life. But I love baking and making food :) people always tell me to consider a career as a baker or chef as I take it as a subject and get chef of the week most weeks . BUT I love working as a volunteer paramedic , I don't want to end up with a job I can't pay my bills. But I want to love what I am going to do. Please help :) paramedic Vs. Chef/ baker

• Paramedic
    100% (5)67% (2)88% (7)Vote
  • Patisserie, chef / baker
    0% (0)33% (1)12% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thanks guys ! :)

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• You can be a paramedic and baking can be a fun hobby- and I'm sure you can bring some of what you baked to the hospital for people to have. Plus a bonus of working as a paramedic is that you can personally help to save lives- so it can be a very rewarding career.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO :)

What Guys Said 5

• You can do both! Keep paramedic as your job, but keep cooking/baking as a hobby. I'm fortunate to do what I love for a living (software development) but I've recently considered a role change to something a little different (technology consultant). I would still code, but in my spare time, which I would probably love more since I'm doing it for pleasure and not for work.

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree with @vkkachro you can be a paramedic full time and run a home business doing baking.

1|0
    0|0
  • baker is less mentally stressing... paramedic could really get you into depressions and is a hard burden for your soul.

0|0
    0|0
  • Choose paramedic and bake as a hobby until it takes off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Either. Screw the bills: do what you really want! :3

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I am actually a career paramedic. Been doing it for 18 years. PM me if you want the Real Deal about being one.

1|0
    0|0