Girls What underwear should I sag with?

What underwear should i sag with please mention the type and colours don't say don't sag your pants or something else

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Please no.

• I won't go too extreme just halfway down my butt

• That is still too extreme, hun. If you're gonna sag, do it to where you can see the like 1-1 1/2 inches of the boxers. That to me is hot but more than that and its a little excessive. That's just my personal opinion.

• If you're gonna embarrass yourself by sagging in the first place, you may as well go all the way with a thong

• Try a g-string.

• Lmao... I tried to sag in my house and I slipped... amd just wear yellow pants

• G-string blue :)

• definitely a thong dude

What Guys Said 3

• I hope u know how sagging your pants got started its started in jail if u sag your pants meant either you r gay or you somebodys b**** so if u still want to sagg them go ahead

• Is it your goal to look like you are to poor to afford a belt?

• I have heard way too many girls laughing at guys behind their backs for doing this to ever try it myself.