Why is it that attractive people feel the need to look down on others?

they look good on outside and even charm that believable but action are wicked. why chose treat people like they below them.

I look great and I have certain charm but don't use for evil.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all attractive people do that, those with inflated egos and no sense of empathy or caring for others would.. and those people won't go far regardless of their looks. in the end personality holds it all together.

What Girls Said 2

• They got money and sucking someone's big cock at the top.

• It's just because on the inside, they aren't attractive.

What Guys Said 2

• What is your definition of "attractive"? I completely agree with the notion "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Of course, there are always extreme cases. An overwhelming majority of people find Kim Kardashian attractive and that same overwhelming majority would find Madelyn 'O' Hair ugly.

But for most people, their beauty is subjective.

• mainstream attraction and scientific. the structure and shape of the head and quality of skin

• What structure and shape of head are you attracted to? I could care less about head size or head structure.

Skin quality? I really don't even notice myself.

• No disrespect, but I kind of have to disagree with you on this. Some people may behave that way, but my experience with attractive people is that they are often unfairly characterized by jealous people. They aren't much different in behavior than anyone else, aside from being the target of envy and people with sexual entitlement issues. If you've run into problems, that sucks, sorry about that, but it just hasn't been my experience at all.