Guys, does this really matter?

when you are interested in a girl does the features of her body really matter that much? If you're interested in her, then her features shouldn't be that big of a deal, right? (I'm not saying she's disformed, or obese, or nothing like that)

But would the way that a girl looks really make a difference in whether or not you pursue her or not?

Be completely honest, as if you were in this situation!

Most Helpful Guy

• If only perfect girls got boyfriends or dates most of us wouldn't be here.

Had your grandmother perfect features? Mine hadn't,I'm sure about it.

• I know, so many guys are so judgemental on girls these days though, and vice versa, I just wanted to hear some opinions, thanks though!

What Guys Said 3

• I'll be totally honest. If I completely don't know, then it's looks that get me to actually come up and talk. That is what catches my intrest among things like if you're doing something at the moment. But once you have my intrest then looks are out the window. It comes down to how well you can keep my intrest. If you can't then so long. If it comes close and you kind of hang, but I'm not feeling a super strong connection, looks may actually come in as a deciding factor. I can't speak for everyone else but that is just me. I'm just telling you how it is with no sugar coating.

• Well love as you well know every man is different. Some men are very shallow and are so into them self's tat they wouldn be wit a girl if she wasn perfect. But they are far nd few between. Small faults in a girl are fine nd in sum cases strangely attractive. So no you do not have to b perfect for a man to find you beautiful. Inside nd out.

• Well physical attraction is usually what draws people in and features such as personality, intelligence, and a good sense of humor keeps them there.

What Girls Said 2

• Well intially it is looks that gets my attention. If he's come to you and is talking its most likely that he's intrested in getting to know you. No matter how hot someone is I don't think many people would stick with it, it would just get boring if they had no personality. Or should I say if they had a crappy personality eg self obssessed, bitchy, jerk etc. Any guy would love a girl with a great personality her being cute is just a bonus. So just be yourself and have fun. Remember looks fade, personality last forever.

• initially like when you're strangers and meet, it could be a deciding factor if you two wanna actually introduce yourselves and find some way to meet each other, and even then, some guys find some 'features' attractive, and others dont, so it all depends, but if you meet a guy through work, school, class, through friends, and you actually get to know each other first, the way you click, discover each others personality, etc can mask looks overall, and then you're just attractive in his eyes regardless of how your body is...

beauty comes from within!

it happened to me in high school, all the guys wanted some skinny chick who wore slutty clothes, and I was the good girl with some curves, they put me in friend zone but as senior year came by, and they had gotten to know me as a person, I suddenly spiked some sort of interest in them...and when I got to college, it got even better, because I liked this reallly hot guy, but he was all about looks and he was a total dunce in the head...which taught me that looks don't mean anything, I actually ended up fallig for his friend who wasn't that hot, but after he wanted to be my friend and wew got to know each other, wow there were sparks everywhere! lol! the point is- looks aren't everything and they certainly aren't enough